Workrite Revo Keyboard Tray
The Workrite Revo Keyboard Tray System is a popular solution for those who prefer to use the mouse positioned over the 10-key pad, or for users with limited reach. Revo is adaptable to fit virtually all workstation shape and size requirements. Mouse platform offers generous area to minimize reach and tilts independently from keyboard platform for customized control. Works well in both straightaway and corner workstations.
The Revo platform can comfortably adjust to the reach requirements of short as well as tall computer users. Mouse platform can be quickly switched from right to left side, enabling users to alternate mouse positions and reduce muscle strain. The ¼” Ultra-Thin™ phenolic platform minimizes the distance between the forearm and thigh, providing a greater range of ergonomic fit. The Revo keyboard platform also features the Optimizer™ with built-in document holder and cord manager.
The Revo System meets or exceeds the ANSI/BIFMA standards for performance, durability, and cycle testing, and is backed by Workrite’s Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Price includes value arm, keyboard tray and mouse tray for left or right hand use. (arm upgrades available)
- Unique mouse platform with Mouse-Over, Mouse-Forward, Mouse-Back and In-line positions for maximum flexibility and comfort.
- Mouse platform tilts independently from keyboard platform.
- Mouse platform travels from level to 1.5" above keyboard platform
- Stylish No-Slip keyboard mat and mouse-trap keep keyboard and mouse in place.
- Integrated sliding document holder and cord management included.
- Low profile arm provides maximum knee clearance.
- Removable palm support.
All Workrite Revo Systems exceed LEED requirement MR4.2 (20% recycled content) and may be eligible for up to 2 points. Ultra-Thin platform surface made from GREENGUARD® certified materials.
- Height range: flush to 6" below the worksurface (standard arm, above desk upgrades available)
- Keyboard Platform Tilt range: -15° to +10°
- Mouse Platform Tilt range: -10° to +15°
- Keyboard Platform: 19" W x 11.25" D
- Mouse Platform: 9.62" W x 9.62" D *
Fits the Following Worksurfaces:
- Diagonal corners 17" or wider
- Curved corners 18" or larger radius
- 90° L-shape when converted to diagonal with Compact Corner Diagonal Sleeve (see menu above)
Arm Options - This keyboard tray is compatible with the arms listed below (click the links for details)
- Pinnacle 2™ Value Arm (no additional charge)
- Pinnacle 2™ Fixed Mount Arm (no additional charge)
- Ball-Bearing Pinnacle 2™ Arm ($35-$45 extra charge)
- Pinnacle 2™ Extended Arm ($55-$65 extra charge)
- Pinnacle AD Above Desk VALUE Arm ($55-$60 extra charge)
- Pinnacle AD Above Desk Arm ($80-$90 extra charge)
Palm Support Memory Foam covered with LeatheRite™, which has the elegant appearance and feel of fine, soft glove leather, yet has the durability and inherent stain resistance of synthetic fiber. Its porous structure makes it remarkably comfortable in any season, dissipating heat in warm weather and retaining it in cold.
Front Swivel Plate Allows keyboard and mouse platform to pivot an extra 45° left or right for special mounting requirements. Easy to Install: Mounts between the arm and keyboard platform.
Track Bridge: Designed for mounting keyboard arms and tracks where support beams limit the availability of flat mounting surfaces (such as benching systems or adjustable height workcenters). Attaches between the underside of the worksurface and the keyboard arm track with installation hardware provided.
Available in 2 depth sizes: BMK-1-B for depths 1.12"–1.5" - BMK-2-B for depths 1.88"–2.25" BMK-1-B should be used for all installations of tracks greater than 17" on Workrite’s Essentia, Sierra HX and Sierra HXL Electric frame sets BMK-1-B should also be used for all Sierra HXL crank installations, regardless of track length BMK-2-B used with Cascade frame sets.
Spacer: For mounting adjustable arms when desk edge is thicker than the rest of the worksurface (front lip) Works with all Workrite arms Select 16" or 21" length Select .25", .50", .75" or 1.0" thickness
We Also Recommend