Vanish Trackless Articulating Keyboard Arm
The Vanish trackless keyboard arm is engineered to fit workspaces such as height adjustable tables and benching systems, where space is limited and conventional track mounted keyboard arms will not fit.
Vanish requires only 10" of depth on the underside of your worksurface, measured from the front edge of the worksurface back to the crossbar (or other protrusion) to fully retract when not in use. When fully retracted, the front edge of the keyboard platform will slightly protrude from the front edge of the worksurface.
Most traditional keyboard systems require a track that is 17-21" long to fully retract, so if space is limited a trackless system like this one is recommended.
This revolutionary new product still provides the user with Lift-N-Lock capability, dial tilt and separate height and tilt gauges and functionality that can only be found on high end keyboard arms.
Trackless Arm Mechanism Only - Platform not Included
Features & Benefits:
- Direct Mount, no track required
- Total height adjustment of 8.23” (-1.25” to -6.98”under the desk surface)
- Enhanced patented Lift-N-Lock braking mechanism
- Soft touch knob dial tilt with +10° to -15° tilt angles
- 360° of Swivel and separate height and tilt gauge
- Easy height adjustment, providing superior lock up and stability with infinite adjustment
- Exceeds HFES & BIFMA 5th percentile seated keyboarding hts. (HFES 22” BIFMA 22.6”)
- Greater knee clearance under desking surface
- Allows accurate, repeatable tray placement and side to side arm movement
- Locks out positive tilt for specific ergonomic applications or users preference
- Lifetime Warranty