Office Master EFDB74-EVDB74 Discovery High Back ESD Task Chair Medium
Perfectly suited for users of average to medium statures.
The Office Master EFDB74-EVDB74 discovery high back ESD chair was designed to specifically address users seeking to promote a healthier seating posture. The unique "Pear-Shaped" design of the backrest permits a seated user's shoulder blades to travel more fully rearward when leaning back preventing scapular impedance.
Office Master ESD chairs are constructed from our most popular models to meet special ESD seating requirements. Fabrics are made of 99% nylon and 1% carbon fiber.
Optional equipment available includes ESD Arms and Casters See below for more detailed information.
5 fabric and 2 vinyl colors available:
- Rated for 300 lbs max. weight capacity
- Ideal for ergonomic situations or environments with heavy presence of side-to-side tasking (i.e., nursing stations)
- Supremely comfortable ergonomic backrest shape allows for full back "stretch" and avoidance of scapular impedance
- Incorporates proprietary DCS Technology
- Minimizes environmental pollutants in clean room applications
- Pneumatic lift
- Infinitely locking seat tilt
- Infinitely locking back tilt
- Forward tilting adjustment
- Easy back height adjustment
- Rocking tension adjustment
- Fabric panel back standard
- Seat slider (seat depth adjustment)
- Double Comfort Memory Foam backrest
- Double Comfort Seating (DCS) seat
- Seat Height Range: 18" - 23" (w/ standard 5" cylinder)
- Back Dimensions: 8" x 16" w x 22" h
- Seat Dimensions: 20" w x 17"-20" d
- Overall Width: 27"
- Overall Height: 40-49"
- 12 year Limited Warranty
- ESD Arm with ESD PU Arm Pad
- Contoured, height-adjustable featuring natural grip control.
- Adjustable ht. range = 2.75''
- Limited warranty: 12 yrs on the arm frames and 2 yrs on the arm pads
- 5" - Seat height range: 18-23" (standard)
Key features of ESD Chairs are adjustable conductive backrests and robust metal frames.
ESD chairs are specifically designed to protect yourself from electrostatic discharge problems. The are made with non-conductive materials like static-free fabric and static free casters, all in a chair that's attractive and comfortable.
Urethane foam is used in the seat and back to make the chair as comfortable as possible. Office Master ESD chairs provide maximum ergonomic support for sitting or standing workers, ensuring product reliability and worker productivity.
We Also Recommend