Office Master EF62-EV62 Electrostatic Discharge Low Back Ergonomic Task Chair
Perfectly suited for users of small to medium statures. Extra-low cylinder - 300 lbs max.
Office Master’s Small Low Back ESD Task Chair is designed with simplicity in mind and will adjust with ease! The PT collection delivers all the outstanding affordability, flexibility and ergonomic benefits that you could want in an office chair. Controls permit you to adjust chair height, titling backrest, back height, and seat depth.
Office Master ESD chairs are constructed from our most popular models to meet special ESD seating requirements. Fabrics are made of 99% nylon and 1% carbon fiber.
Optional equipment available includes ESD Arms and Casters See below for more detailed information.
5 fabric and 2 vinyl colors available:
Features & Benefits:
- Pneumatic lift
- Easy back height adjustment
- Tilting backrest
- Seat depth adjuster
- Minimizes environmental pollutants in clean room applications
- Seat Height Range: 15.5" - 19.5"
- Back Dimensions: 17" w x 16" h
- Seat Dimensions: 19" w x 16"-19" d
- Overall Width: 25"
- Overall Height: 32.5-38.5"
- 12 year Limited Warranty
- ESD Arm with ESD PU Arm Pad
- Contoured, height-adjustable featuring natural grip control.
- Adjustable ht. range = 2.75''
- Limited warranty: 12 yrs on the arm frames and 2 yrs on the arm pads
- 4" Black - Seat height range: 15.5-19.5"
Key features of ESD Chairs are adjustable conductive backrests and robust metal frames.
ESD chairs are specifically designed to protect yourself from electrostatic discharge problems. The are made with non-conductive materials like static-free fabric and static free casters, all in a chair that's attractive and comfortable.
Urethane foam is used in the seat and back to make the chair as comfortable as possible. Office Master ESD chairs provide maximum ergonomic support for sitting or standing workers, ensuring product reliability and worker productivity.
We Also Recommend