Office Master EF45-EV45 ESD Drafting Stool w/ Footring
Perfectly suited for users of small to medium statures.
Office Master’s Small-Petite ESD Drafting Stool features independent control for height, back angle and height and seat angle. Designed with simplicity in mind, the basic adjustments available on the entire CL series chairs nevertheless allow users to perform their tasks comfortably.
Office Master ESD stools are constructed from our most popular models to meet special ESD seating requirements. Fabrics are made of 99% nylon and 1% carbon fiber.
Optional equipment available includes ESD Arms, Casters and Cylinders. See below for more detailed information.
5 fabric and 2 vinyl colors available:
Features & Benefits:
- Pneumatic lift
- Easy back height adjustment
- Independent seat and back angle adjustment
- Minimizes environmental pollutants in clean room applications
- Seat Height Range: 24" - 34" (standard 10" cylinder)
- Back Dimensions: 16" w x 13" h
- Seat Dimensions: 18" w x 17" d
- Overall Width: 25"
- Overall Height: 40"-53"
- 12 year Limited Warranty
- ESD Arm with ESD PU Arm Pad
- Contoured, height-adjustable featuring natural grip control.
- Adjustable ht. range = 2.75''
- Limited warranty: 12 yrs on the arm frames and 2 yrs on the arm pads
- 10" - Seat height range: 24-34" (standard)
- 8" - Seat height range: 20-28" (optional)
Key features of ESD Chairs are adjustable conductive backrests and robust metal frames.
ESD chairs are specifically designed to protect yourself from electrostatic discharge problems. The are made with non-conductive materials like static-free fabric and static free casters, all in a chair that's attractive and comfortable.
Urethane foam is used in the seat and back to make the chair as comfortable as possible. Office Master ESD chairs provide maximum ergonomic support for sitting or standing workers, ensuring product reliability and worker productivity.
We Also Recommend