Office Master DB74 Discovery High Back Ergonomic Task Chair Medium
Perfectly suited for users of average to medium statures.
The Office Master DB74 discovery high back chair was designed to specifically address users seeking to promote a healthier seating posture. The unique "Pear-Shaped" design of the backrest permits a seated user's shoulder blades to travel more fully rearward when leaning back preventing scapular impedance.
All DB Series models upholstered in comfortknit feature an elegant fabric panel back that is upholstered in a super-durable, high double rub fabric.
- Rated for 300 lbs max. weight capacity
- Ideal for ergonomic situations or environments with heavy presence of side-to-side tasking (i.e., nursing stations)
- Supremely comfortable ergonomic backrest shape allows for full back "stretch" and avoidance of scapular impedance
- Incorporates proprietary DCS Technology
- Pneumatic lift
- Infinitely locking seat tilt
- Infinitely locking back tilt
- Forward tilting adjustment
- Easy back height adjustment
- Rocking tension adjustment
- Fabric panel back standard
- Seat slider (seat depth adjustment)
- Double Comfort Memory Foam backrest
- Double Comfort Seating (DCS) seat
Optional equipment available includes a wide variety of Arms, Cylinder, Casters and Fire Barrier Upholstery. See below for more detailed information.
A wide variety of 5 fabric grades as well as leather available with 429 total color options.
See link to Fabric and Color pdf below:
- Seat Height Range: 18" - 23"
- Back Dimensions: 8" x 16" w x 22" h
- Seat Dimensions: 20" w x 17"-20" d
- Overall Width: 27"
- Overall Height: 40-49"
- 12 year Limited Warranty
- 5" Black - Seat height range: 18-23" (standard)
- 5" Chrome - Seat height range: 18-23"
- 5" Black Heavy Duty - Seat height range: 18-23"
- 4" Heavy Duty - Seat height range: 17-21"
- 6" Black Heavy Duty - Seat height range: 20-26"
- Deluxe DCS-S - Double Comfort Seating (DCS) Technology - A comfort-layer of viscoelastic (memory) foam molded over OM high-resilience support foam for sigh-producing, long-lasting comfort. Included in back and seat of chair as standard equipment.
- Upholstery with fire barrier to meet CA-TB 133 fire code.
We Also Recommend