Office Master DB64 Discovery Back Ergonomic Task Chair Small-Petite
The Office Master DB64 Discovery Back chair is built for small and petite to medium stature users and designed to specifically address those seeking to promote a healthier seating posture. The unique "Pear-Shaped" design of the DCS Memory Foam backrest permits a seated user's shoulder blades to travel more fully rearward when leaning back preventing scapular impedance.
DB64 features a multi-function control mechanism that includes seat depth adjustment (seat slider), rocking tilt, tilting backrest, and easy back height adjustment.
Discovery chairs are deal for ergonomic situations or environments with heavy presence of side-to-side tasking (i.e., nursing stations).
- Rated for 300 lbs max. weight capacity
- Ideal for ergonomic situations or environments with heavy presence of side-to-side tasking (i.e., nursing stations)
- Supremely comfortable ergonomic backrest shape allows for full back "stretch" and avoidance of scapular impedance
- Incorporates proprietary DCS Technology
- Pneumatic lift
- Tilting backrest
- Rocking tilt
- Infinite forward tilting
- Tension knob
- Easy back height adjustment
- Fabric panel back standard
- Seat slider (seat depth adjustment)
- Double Comfort Memory Foam backrest
- Optional adjustable lumbar
Options available include a wide variety of Arms, Casters, Cylinders, and Memory Foam Seat. See below for more detailed information.
A wide variety of 5 fabric grades as well as leather available with 429 total color options. All DB Series models upholstered in Grade 5 Comfortknit feature an elegant fabric panel back that is upholstered in a super-durable, high double rub fabric. See link to complete Fabric and Color catalog below:
- Seat Height Range: 17" - 22"
- Back Dimensions: 8" x 16" w x 18" h
- Seat Dimensions: 21" w x 17.5"-20.5" d
- Overall Width: 25"
- Overall Height: 36-42"
- 12 year Limited Warranty
Note: Arm height adjustment ranges shown in the pdf below are affected when the DCS Memory Foam seat option is added to your chair. Subtract 1.5" from what's shown when DCS seat is added. For example, an arm height range of 9" - 12" will be 7.5" - 10.5" when DCS seat is added (all measurements are approx.).
Note: Seat height adjustment ranges shown below are affected when the DCS Memory Foam seat option is added to your chair. Add 1.5" to what is shown below when DCS seat is added. For example, a seat height range of 17" - 22" will be 18.5" - 23.5" when DCS seat is added (all measurements are approx.).
- 5" Black - Seat height range: 17-22" (standard)
- 5" Chrome - Seat height range: 17-22"
- 5" Black Heavy Duty - Seat height range: 17-22"
- 4" Heavy Duty - Seat height range: 16-20"
Memory Foam Seat (optional):
- Deluxe: DCS-S - Double Comfort Seating (DCS) Technology -- A comfort-layer of viscoelastic (memory) foam molded over OM high-resilience support foam for sigh-producing, long-lasting comfort.
Fabric Panel Back (standard):
- Matching fabric applied onto outer back shell.
We Also Recommend