Office Master DB53 Discovery Back Ergonomic Task Chair Small-Petite
Perfectly suited for users of small to medium statures.
The Office Master DB53 discovery back chair was designed to specifically address users seeking to promote a healthier seating posture. The unique "Pear-Shaped" design of the backrest permits a seated user's shoulder blades to travel more fully rearward when leaning back.
All DB Series models upholstered in comfortknit feature an elegant fabric panel back that is upholstered in a super-durable, high double rub fabric.
- Rated for 250 lbs max. weight capacity
- Ideal for ergonomic situations or environments with heavy presence of side-to-side tasking (i.e., nursing stations)
- Supremely comfortable ergonomic backrest shape allows for full back "stretch" and avoidance of scapular impedance
- Incorporates proprietary DCS Technology
- Pneumatic lift
- Infinitely locking seat tilt
- Infinitely locking back tilt
- Easy back height adjustment
- Fabric panel back standard
- Seat slider (seat depth adjustment)
- Double Comfort Memory Foam backrest
Optional equipment available includes a wide variety of Arms, Memory Foam Seat, Cylinder, Casters and Fire Barrier Upholstery. See below for more detailed information.
A wide variety of 5 fabric grades as well as leather available with 429 total color options.
See link to Fabric and Color pdf below:
- Seat Height Range: 16" - 21" (15"-19" w/ 4" cylinder)
- Back Dimensions: 8" x 16" w x 18" h
- Seat Dimensions: 20" w x 17"-20" d
- Overall Width: 25"
- Overall Height: 35-43"
- 12 year Limited Warranty
- 5" Black - Seat height range: 16-21" (standard)
- 5" Chrome - Seat height range: 16-21"
- 5" Black Heavy Duty - Seat height range: 16-21"
- 4" Heavy Duty - Seat height range: 15-19"
- 6" Black Heavy Duty - Seat height range: 18-24"
Memory Foam Seat Cushion:
- Deluxe: DCS-S - Double Comfort Seating (DCS) Technology -- A comfort-layer of viscoelastic (memory) foam molded over OM high-resilience support foam for sigh-producing, long-lasting comfort.
- Upholstery with fire barrier to meet CA-TB 133 fire code.
We Also Recommend