Office Master CL44MD Classic Exam Room Task Chair
Perfectly suited for users of small to medium statures.
Office Master’s Classic Exam Room Task Chair features independent control for height, back angle and height and seat angle. Designed with simplicity in mind, the basic adjustments available on the entire CL series chairs nevertheless allow users to perform their tasks comfortably.
Optional equipment available includes a wide variety of Arms, Memory Foam Seat, Upholstered Back (back of the chair's back, plastic shell standard), Cylinder, Casters and Fire Barrier Upholstery. See below for more detailed information.
A wide variety of 5 fabric grades as well as leather available with 429 total color options.
See link to Fabric and Color pdf below:
Features & Benefits:
- Pneumatic lift
- Seat tilt adjustment
- Infinitely locking back tilt
- Easy back height adjustment
- Polished aluminum package
- Seat Height Range: 16" - 21"
- Back Dimensions: 16" w x 13" h
- Seat Dimensions: 18" w x 17" d
- Overall Width: 25"
- Overall Height: 32-41"
- 12 year Limited Warranty
Suggested Arm Options:
- 5" Black - Seat height range: 16-21"
- 5" Chrome - Seat height range: 16-21" (standard)
- 5" Black Heavy Duty - Seat height range: 16-21"
- 4" Heavy Duty - Seat height range: 15-19"
- 6" Black Heavy Duty - Seat height range: 18-24"
Memory Foam Seat Cushion:
- Basic: UPHMF - Memory foam upholstery layer (1") added for increased comfort.
- Deluxe: DCS-S - Double Comfort Seating (DCS) Technology -- A comfort-layer of viscoelastic (memory) foam molded over OM high-resilience support foam for sigh-producing, long-lasting comfort.
- Matching fabric applied onto outer back shell of small chairs (Fabric Grades 1-4).
- Matching fabric applied onto outer back shell of small chairs (Fabric Grade 5).
- Scratch-resistant & extra-durable Ballistic Nylon applied onto outer backshell.
- Upholstery with fire barrier to meet CA-TB 133 fire code.
We Also Recommend