Office Master BC48 Budget Manager's Ergonomic Chair
Perfectly suited for users of average statures.
The Office Master BC48 is built for average stature users and features a mid-back and a mid-sized seat. Multi-function control include backrest pivot, back height adjustment, tilting backrest, and tilting seat.
The Office Master BC series comprises budget-oriented, contract-quality seating. Offered in a wide range of styles from Task to Management to Executive. Simple functions and straightforward design make the BC line an excellent for educational and municipal applications.
Optional equipment available includes Arms, Cylinders, Casters, Fire Barrier Upholstery, and Upholstered Back (plastic shell standard). See below for more detailed information.
A wide variety of 5 fabric grades as well as leather available with 429 total color options. See link to Fabric and Color pdf below:
- Pneumatic lift
- Pivot backrest
- Back height adjustment
- Tilting backrest
- Tilting seat
- Seat height: 16” – 21” (standard 5” cylinder) 15” – 19” (optional 4” cylinder)
- Seat size: 19” wide x 19” deep
- Back size: 19” wide x 17.5” high
- Overall height: 35” – 43”
- Overall width: 25”
- 5" Black (standard) - Seat height range: 16-21"
- 4" Black - Seat height range: 15-19"
Upholstered Back (optional):
- Matching fabric applied onto outer back shell of small chairs (Fabric Grades 1-4).
- Matching fabric applied onto outer back shell of small chairs (Fabric Grade 5).
Fire Barrier (optional):
- Upholstery with fire barrier to meet CA-TB 133 fire code.
We Also Recommend