Office Master BC41 Budget Ergonomic Drafting Stool
Perfectly suited for users of small to medium statures.
The Office Master BC41 Drafting Stool is built for small to medium stature users and features a low-back and a mid-sized seat. Functions include backrest pivot, back height adjustment, and back depth adjustment.
The Office Master BC series comprises budget-oriented, contract-quality seating. Offered in a wide range of styles from Task to Management to Executive. Simple functions and straightforward design make the BC line an excellent for educational and municipal applications.
Optional equipment available includes Arms, Casters, Fire Barrier Upholstery, and Upholstered Back (plastic shell standard). See below for more detailed information.
A wide variety of 5 fabric grades as well as leather available with 429 total color options. See link to Fabric and Color pdf below:
- Pneumatic lift
- Pivot backrest
- Back height adjustment
- Back depth adjustment
- 18" chrome footring
- Seat height: 23"-33"
- Seat size: 18” wide x 18” deep
- Back size: 17” wide x 15” high
- Overall height: 40” – 52”
- Overall width: 25”
- 10" Black (standard) - Seat height range: 23-33"
Upholstered Back (optional):
- Matching fabric applied onto outer back shell of small chairs (Fabric Grades 1-4).
- Matching fabric applied onto outer back shell of small chairs (Fabric Grade 5).
Fire Barrier (optional):
- Upholstery with fire barrier to meet CA-TB 133 fire code.
We Also Recommend