Office Master 7780 Paramount Medium Adj. Lumbar Ergonomic Task Chair
The Paramount 7780 medium ergonomic task chair features full-scale ergonomic adjustments such as adjustable lumbar, seat depth adjustment (seat slider), independent seat and back tilt, and easy ratchet back height adjustment. Provides traditional timeless design with a fabric panel back. A more basic styling designed for a broad range of workers and environments (such as mid-managerial levels). Paramount series chairs are an ideal choice for workplace standardization, given a breadth of complementary seat and back size options that truly fit users of virtually any physical stature.
Perfectly suited for users of average to medium statures. 300 lbs max.
Optional equipment available includes a wide variety of Arms, Memory Foam Seat, Cylinder, Casters and Fire Barrier Upholstery. See below for more detailed information.
A wide variety of 5 fabric grades as well as leather available with 429 total color options. See link to Fabric and Color pdf below:
Features & Benefits:
- Adjustable lumbar
- Pneumatic lift
- Easy back height adjustment
- Tilting backrest
- Tilting seat
- Seat depth adjustment
- Swivel/rocking tilt
- Tilt lock at any angle
- Tension knob
- Fabric panel back
- Seat Height Range: 17" - 22"
- Back Dimensions: 18" w x 21" h
- Seat Dimensions: 20" w x 17.5"-20.5" d
- Overall Width: 27"
- Overall Height: 39-48"
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- 12 year Limited Warranty
Suggested Arm Options:
- 5" Black - Seat height range: 17" - 22" (standard)
- 5" Black Heavy Duty - Seat height range: 17" - 22"
- 4" Black Heavy Duty - Seat height range: 16" - 20"
- 6" Black Heavy Duty - Seat height range: 18" - 24"
Memory Foam Seat Cushion (optional):
- Deluxe: DCS-S - Double Comfort Seating (DCS) Technology -- A comfort-layer of viscoelastic (memory) foam molded over OM high-resilience support foam for sigh-producing, long-lasting comfort.
Seat Slider (standard):
- SLD - Seat depth adjuster, for that perfect fit of back and seat.
Fabric Panel Back (standard):
- Matching fabric applied onto outer back shell.
Fire Barrier (optional):
- Upholstery with fire barrier to meet CA-TB 133 fire code.
We Also Recommend