Neutral Posture 8200 Tall-Skinny High-Back Deep Seat Min. Cont.
The Model 8200 Ergonomic Chair by Neutral Posture provides an extra deep seat and tall cylinder specifically for the taller than average user. Tall Skinny 8200 features a 19.5" wide x 21.5" - 25.5" high back and a 20" wide x 20.5" - 23" deep seat with minimal contour. 275 lbs max
- Contoured high back for exceptional upper back and lumbar support
- Extra deep seat with minimal contour
- Passive weight dispersion design
- Generous foam for optimal comfort
- Up to 15 active adjustments
- Adjustable back height and angle
- Adjustable seat height, depth, angle and tension
- Adjustable arm height, width and 360° armpad rotation
- Plastic outer back shell
- Optional upholstered outer back shell available
- Multi-function mechanism with seat slider included
- 5 independent controls (5 paddles)
- Adjustable back height
- Optional inflatable lumbar support available
- Base diameter: 28"
- Chair weight: 61 lbs.
- Seat dimensions: 20" wide x 20.5" - 23" deep
- Seat height range: 18.75" - 23.75" (w/ standard 5" cylinder)
- Seat angle range: F 7° - R 8°
- Back dimensions: 19.5" wide x 21.5" - 25.5" high
- Back angle range: 100° - 119°
- 275 lbs weight capacity
- 5" - from 18.75" - 23.75" seat height adjustment (standard)
- 7" - from 20.75" - 27.00" seat height adjustment (optional)
- 7" Dual Stage - from 19.25" - 26.00" seat height adjustment (optional)
H4 Dual Pivot Headrest:
N-dulgent memory foam helps reduce pressure on sensitive body points and provides more support and comfort to the user through its ability to self adjust to body's individual contours. The capability of the foam to reduce pressure on the body can help with blood circulation and provides a more healthful seated experience.
TheraGel™ memory foam provides cooler, dryer, more comfortable foam that allows the heat and humidity produced by the body to pass quickly through the material and comfortably away from the skin, thus lowering the body's skin temperature by as much as 5°.
12 Year Warranty (except as noted below)
- 10 years - arms, chair controls, casters, cylinders
- 5 years - inflatable lumbar, footrings
We Also Recommend