Neutral Posture NPS5600 Chair, Mid-Size Back, Med. Seat, Mod. Contour
The Model 5600 Ergonomic Chair by Neutral Posture features a mid-size 17.5" wide x 17"-21" high back, and a 23" wide medium seat with moderate contour. 275 lbs max
- Mid-size back for exceptional back and lumbar support
- Medium-size seat with moderate contour
- Passive weight dispersion design
- Generous foam for optimal comfort
- Up to 12 active adjustments
- Adjustable back height and angle
- Adjustable seat height, depth, angle and tension
- Adjustable arm height, width and 360° armpad rotation
- Plastic outer back shell
- Optional upholstered outer back shell available
- Multi-function mechanism with seat slider included
- 5 independent controls (5 paddles)
- Adjustable back height
- Optional inflatable lumbar support available
- Base diameter: 26"
- Chair weight: 54 lbs.
- Seat dimensions: 23" wide x 16-18.5" deep
- Seat height range: 17.5-22.5"
- Seat angle range: F 10° - R 14°
- Back dimensions: 17.5" wide x 17"-21" high
- Back angle range: 100-110°
All Available Arms:
H4 Dual Pivot Headrest:
This Thoracic Support option is a fixed protrusion (or wedge) in the upper part of the chair back, which protrudes into the user’s thoracic region of their back. We strongly advise that adding this option should only be considered if it’s been specifically recommended by a professional therapist or ergonomist, as this protrusion may be quite uncomfortable to most users.
N-dulgent memory foam helps reduce pressure on sensitive body points and provides more support and comfort to the user through its ability to self adjust to body's individual contours. The capability of the foam to reduce pressure on the body can help with blood circulation and provides a more healthful seated experience.
We recommend the Grade 2 M-Plus, Top Shelf, and the Grade 3 Cloud 9 and Revive fabrics to maximize comfort.
****While the Grade 1 fabrics are great, durable, and slightly stretchable, they won't necessarily give the same comfort results as the Grade 2 M-Plus and Top Shelf fabrics, or the Grade 3 Cloud 9 and Revive fabrics.
12 Year Warranty (except as noted below)
- 10 years - arms, chair controls, casters, cylinders
- 5 years - inflatable lumbar, footrings
We Also Recommend