Neutral Posture Big & Tall Jr. Chair High-Back Large Seat
Maximum Durability and Maximum Ergonomics for the Above Average Seated Worker
The 16800/16900 chairs support users up to 500 lbs and/or 7 ft. tall. It is designed to endure 24/7 intensive use.
The Model 16800 Big & Tall Jr. Ergonomic Chair features a 22"-26" high x 22.5" wide back, and a large 23" wide x 19-21" deep seat with minimal contour.
The Model 16900 Big & Tall Jr. Ergonomic Chair features a 24"-28" high x 22.5" wide back, and a large 25" wide seat with deep contour.
- Superior support for up to 500 lbs. and/or 7 feet tall (steel reinforced seat and heavy-duty cylinders)
- Large-size seat with choice of minimal or deep contour
- Passive weight dispersion design
- Generous foam for optimal comfort
- Up to 11 active adjustments
- Adjustable back height
- Adjustable seat height, angle, tilt, tension and depth
- Adjustable arm height
- Built-in inflatable lumbar support
- Free floating synchro-tilt mechanism
- Plastic outer back shell
- Optional upholstered outer back shell available
- 28" aluminum base
Synchro-tilt Mechanism Features:
- 3 independent controls (3 paddles)
- Center pivot
- Swivel 360°
- Pneumatic seat height
- Standard seat slider
- Adjustable back height
- Adjustable seat tension
- Adjustable seat and back tilt - 2:1 ratio
- Base diameter: 28"
- Chair weight: 79 lbs.
- Seat dimensions 16800: 23" w x 19-21" d (min. contour)
- Seat dimensions 16900: 25" w x 20-22" d (deep contour)
- Seat height range: 19-24"
- Seat angle range: F 8° - R 13°
- Back width: 22.5"
- Back height range 16800: 22-26" (min. contour)
- Back height range 16900: 24-28" (deep contour)
- Back angle range: 93-102°
- Arm height range: 9-12"
- Arm width: 21"
- 500 lbs weight capacity
N-dulgent memory foam helps reduce pressure on sensitive body points and provides more support and comfort to the user through its ability to self adjust to body's individual contours. The capability of the foam to reduce pressure on the body can help with blood circulation and provides a more healthful seated experience.
TheraGel™ memory foam provides cooler, dryer, more comfortable foam that allows the heat and humidity produced by the body to pass quickly through the material and comfortably away from the skin, thus lowering the body's skin temperature by as much as 5°.
12 Year Warranty (except as noted below)
- 10 years - arms, chair controls, casters, cylinders
- 5 years - inflatable lumbar, footrings
We Also Recommend