Innovative WNSTE-2 Winston-E DUAL Monitor Electric Sit-Stand Workstation
Recent studies have shown that sitting throughout the day can have the same negative health consequences as smoking. Winston-E seamlessly integrates into your workday for a boost in health and wellness.
Winston-E™ – Empower Higher Thinking: Transform your desk into a healthy sit-stand work space with the single monitor Winston-E. Offers dual monitor mounts and 18" of effortless electric powered height adjustment. Winston-E™ ups the ante with bold style and robust electronics encased in a sleek design with modern edges and clean lines.
Winston-E is a responsive powered riser that takes the sit-stand conversation to a whole new level. The next-generation retrofit work surface is engineered for ease and freedom of movement. Fully loaded, we’ve thought of every detail for Winston-E so you’re free to think about what’s important to you.
Standard 30" W x 22" D or Compact 30" W x 16" D worksurface options available.
- Electric power to supercharge height adjustment.
- One-touch power with the touch of a button: set it and forget it.
- Programmable control remembers your height for sit and stand.
- Quickly retrofit to any desk or table. Installers can get Winston-E from box to up and running in less than 20 minutes. No need to move or replace furniture.
- Ergonomic monitor adjustment. Focal depth adjustment and independent movement of the monitors lets users keep their monitors at a comfortable, ergonomic level.
- Flexible adjustment allows for easy screen sharing.
- Expansive work surface. A large work surface and newly designed storage tray allows you to bring all necessities with you when standing.
- 40 lb weight capacity (includes monitors & add'l items on work surface).
- Accommodates most monitors up to 30" widescreen
Quick Release Tilters:
- Fast: Quick-install/quick-release mechanism instantly and securely snaps monitor into position for quick and simple set-up.
- Easy: Adjustment points are easily accessible allowing for effortless fine tuning of monitor movement.
- Flexible: Rotate, pivot, and tilt monitor to desired position.
We Also Recommend