ESI Triumph-LX Electric Height Adjustable Desk
The new Triumph-LX includes two motors, allowing smooth height adjustment while supporting a broad range of worksurface weights. With adjustable cross channels, the table base can adapt over time with the changing technology and work tool needs of the user. Includes High Pressure Laminate (HPL) worksurface.
Need it Fast? See the Triumph-LX Quick Ship models here (available in 48" x 24" and 60" x 30" sizes)
- 17.3" Height Adjustment Range: from 26.1" - 43.4"
- Adjustable Cross Channels
- Adjustment Speed: 1.4"/second
- Lifting Capacity: 220 lbs (including work surface)
- Anti-Collision Safety Feature
- ADA compliant
- 2 motors with low standby power consumption
- Digital programmable switch with 3 memory settings
- Keypad can slide under worksurface to store out of the way
- Exceeds BIFMA x5.5 requirements
- Warranties: 15 year (structural) | 7 year (mechanical)
- Base available in Silver, Black or White (Black and White have extended lead times)
Optional CONCEAL Cable Management expands and retracts to keep cables organized under a height adjustable table base. Available in Gray or Black.
- Total height: 53.5"
- Total # of links: 23
- Links are detachable
- Weighted bottom
- Attaches to bottom of work surface
Optional TROUGH Cable Router can be mounted to virtually any flat surface to keep cables routed horizontally.
- Set of (2) 18" Troughs
- Mounted using two screws provided or Heavy Duty Double Sided Tape
High Pressure Laminate (HPL): Worksurface consists of a melamine treated printed decor paper fused to multiple sheets of kraft paper. Heat and pressure bond all the sheets together creating a flexible and durable piece of plastic type material which is then adhered to MDF or particle board.
HPL Benefits: Durable, versatile, stylish, heat resistant, water resistant, scratch resistant, impact resistant, hygienic qualities.
HPL Solid Finishes (hover over image, click to enlarge):
HPL Woodgrain / Pattern Finishes (hover over image, click to enlarge):
Avoid standing discomfort! Use the SmartMat Slidable Anti-Fatigue Mat and seamlessly switch from standing to sitting by activating the foot control and sliding it out of the way without bending down and picking up the mat.
Maintain sitting ergonomics! Use the Short Track Articulating Keyboard Tray Move your keyboard and mouse even closer and open up room on your desk. Designed specifically for the Triumph Electric Height Adjustable Desk
We Also Recommend