Workrite Banana-Board Keyboard Tray
Price includes value arm, keyboard tray, palm support and sliding mouse tray for left or right hand use. (arm upgrades available)
• Contemporary, hi-tech style looks great while providing superior comfort
• Mouse slide creates Mouse-Forward™ position for improved ergonomic comfort
• Built-in paper holder and line guide
• Integrated cord management
• "Mouse-Trap" keeps mouse in place
• Removable LeatheRite™ palm support
Fits the Following Worksurfaces:
• Diagonal corners 12" or wider
• Curved corners 12" or larger radius
• 90° L-shape (converted to diagonal with 179ACD corner sleeve)
Platform Material - Ultra-Thin: Composed of 1/4" composite plastic, this is the most popular keyboard tray material.
Arm Options - This keyboard tray is compatible with the arms listed below (click the links for details)
- Pinnacle 2™ Value Arm (no additional charge)
- Pinnacle 2™ Fixed Mount Arm (no additional charge)
- Ball-Bearing Pinnacle 2™ Arm ($35-$45 extra charge)
- Pinnacle 2™ Extended Arm ($55-$65 extra charge)
- Pinnacle AD Above Desk VALUE Arm ($55-$60 extra charge)
- Pinnacle AD Above Desk Arm ($80-$90 extra charge)
Palm Support Memory Foam covered with LeatheRite™, which has the elegant appearance and feel of fine, soft glove leather, yet has the durability and inherent stain resistance of synthetic fiber. Its porous structure makes it remarkably comfortable in any season, dissipating heat in warm weather and retaining it in cold.
Front Swivel Plate Allows keyboard and mouse platform to pivot an extra 45° left or right for special mounting requirements. Easy to Install: Mounts between the arm and keyboard platform.
Track Bridge: Designed for mounting keyboard arms and tracks where support beams limit the availability of flat mounting surfaces (such as benching systems or adjustable height workcenters). Attaches between the underside of the worksurface and the keyboard arm track with installation hardware provided.
Available in 2 depth sizes: BMK-1-B for depths 1.12"–1.5" - BMK-2-B for depths 1.88"–2.25" BMK-1-B should be used for all installations of tracks greater than 17" on Workrite’s Essentia, Sierra HX and Sierra HXL Electric frame sets BMK-1-B should also be used for all Sierra HXL crank installations, regardless of track length BMK-2-B used with Cascade frame sets.
Spacer: For mounting adjustable arms when desk edge is thicker than the rest of the worksurface (front lip) Works with all Workrite arms Select 16" or 21" length Select .25", .50", .75" or 1.0" thickness
We Also Recommend