Humanscale M2.1 Adjustable Lightweight Monitor Arm
M2.1 instantly improves the comfort, health and productivity of any workspace. Fully compatible with traditional desks and sit/stand workstations alike, M2.1 meets a variety of configuration needs for lighter monitors up to 15 lbs.
15% OFF COUPON CODE (use during checkout)
Featuring innovations like Humanscale’s patented Weight-Compensating Spring Technology and Smart Stop functionality, M2.1 enables the personalization and flexibility needed for today’s evolving workplaces.
M2.1 supports a better working posture, creates more usable desktop space and helps maintain a clutter-free environment. It offers quick, simple installation and industry-leading flexibility thanks to patent-pending Quick Release joints that instantly snap together for a secure and robust fit.
Ease-of-Use and Agility
With innovative features like its Compensator Mechanism and Self-Lubricating Precision Bearings, M2.1 allows users to effortlessly adjust their monitor(s) to their optimal ergonomic position while also providing top-to-bottom cable management.
M2.1 is designed to keep desktops efficient and clutter-free now and in the future. Features include an Accessory Bracket, which supports document holders, headphone holders, whiteboards or whatever wire-shaped accessory you may require at your workspace.
Simple and Sustainable
M2.1 ships un-assembled to reduce packaging size and its modular links allow users to quickly design the most productive space without additional parts – all effectively saving resources, energy and shipping costs to get from factory to office. Humanscale monitor arms are also free of harmful Red List chemicals.
Sleek, Safe Design
M2.1’s Smart Stop feature allows the user to stop each joint anywhere along its rotation to prevent monitor or arm overhand on the desk edges. In addition, a built-in Counterbalance Indicator lets the installer counterbalance the monitor weight without a monitor.
- Allows user to view their monitor(s) at an optimal position
- Rubberized Cable Management makes it simple to run cords through a modular system for a clean, sleek and organized aesthetic
- A patented, weight-compensating spring technology enables smooth and uniform height adjustment
- Built-in Counterbalance Indicator provides the ability to counterbalance the monitor weight before monitor installation to reduce expensive computer setup costs
- Patent-pending Smart Stop allows the user to customize the rotation of the arm, preventing overhang and protecting surrounding equipment
- Patent-pending Quick Release Joints instantly snap together for a secure and robust fit, simplifying installation.
- Only one tool is required, and it’s neatly concealed inside the arm base
- Weight Capacity: M2.1: 5-15 lbs
- Height Adjustment Range: Up to 12"
- Clamp mount accommodates desks 0.5" – 2" thick
- Warranty: 15 year, 24/7
We Also Recommend