Office Master DB54 Discovery Back Ergonomic Drafting Stool
The Office Master DB54 Discovery Back drafting stool is built for average and medium stature users and designed to specifically address those seeking to promote a healthier seating posture. The unique "Pear-Shaped" design of the DCS Memory Foam backrest permits a seated user's shoulder blades to travel more fully rearward when leaning back preventing scapular impedance.
DB54 features a multi-function control mechanism that includes seat depth adjustment (seat slider), tilting backrest, and easy back height adjustment. Includes a titanium metal base with adjustable height turn-lock footring.
Discovery chairs are deal for ergonomic situations or environments with heavy presence of side-to-side tasking (i.e., nursing stations).
- Rated for 250 lbs max. weight capacity
- Ideal for ergonomic situations or environments with heavy presence of side-to-side tasking (i.e., nursing stations)
- Supremely comfortable ergonomic backrest shape allows for full back "stretch" and avoidance of scapular impedance
- Incorporates proprietary DCS Technology
- Adjustable lumbar
- Pneumatic lift
- Easy back height adjustment
- Tilting back rest
- Fabric panel back
- Seat depth adjustment
- Turn-lock footring
- Titanium colored metal base
- Dual-tone oversized soft casters
- Double Comfort Memory Foam backrest
Options available include a wide variety of Arms, Casters, Cylinders, and Memory Foam Seat. See below for more detailed information.
A wide variety of 5 fabric grades as well as leather available with 429 total color options. All DB Series models upholstered in Grade 5 Comfortknit feature an elegant fabric panel back that is upholstered in a super-durable, high double rub fabric. See link to complete Fabric and Color catalog below:
- Seat Height Range: 23" - 33"
- Back Dimensions: 8" x 16" w x 18" h
- Seat Dimensions: 21" w x 18"-21" d
- Overall Width: 27"
- Overall Height: 41-54"
- 12 year Limited Warranty
Note: Arm height adjustment ranges shown in the pdf below are affected when the DCS Memory Foam seat option is added to your chair. Subtract 1.5" from what's shown when DCS seat is added. For example, an arm height range of 9" - 12" will be 7.5" - 10.5" when DCS seat is added (all measurements are approx.).
Note: Seat height adjustment ranges shown below are affected when the DCS Memory Foam seat option is added to your chair. Add 1.5" to what is shown below when DCS seat is added. For example, a seat height range of 17" - 22" will be 18.5" - 23.5" when DCS seat is added (all measurements are approx.).
- 10" - Seat height range: 23-33" (standard)
- 8" - Seat height range: 21-29" (optional)
Memory Foam Seat Cushion (optional):
- DCS-S - Double Comfort Seating (DCS) Technology -- A comfort-layer of viscoelastic (memory) foam molded over OM high-resilience support foam for sigh-producing, long-lasting comfort.
Fabric Panel Back (standard):
- Matching fabric applied onto outer back shell.
We Also Recommend