Sena SENAEX3-FF Pole-Mounted Triple Fixed Monitor Arm
The Sena Pole-Mounted Motion Arm series is compatible with both shallow and deep worksurface designs. The arms can be configured in many ways to create the best ergonomic environment for the user. Available in silver, black or white.
Position with precision utilizing the patent-pending double track Slider which boasts the most adjustment of any ESI monitor arm. With 11” of total adjustability on an 8” slider, the monitor can be fine-tuned to the best ergonomic placement.The Sena Pole-Mounted Fixed Monitor Arm Series presents a slim profile when in the folded position, making this monitor arm a perfect match for users with limited available work surface depth.
- Manual height adjustment
- For worksurfaces 30” deep or less
- Height adjustment: 12.68"
- Outer arm extension: 22.97"
- Center arm extension: 4.65"
- Arm retraction: 2.89”
- +75° / -35° monitor tilt
- +/-90° VESA rotation
- 16” pole height (includes base)
- VESA 75mm/100mm quick release
- 180° lock-out feature
- 360° rotation at three points
- Heavy-Duty desk clamp and grommet mount included
- Meets or exceeds BIFMA x5.5 and CSA CAN/CGSB44.227 guidelines
- Warranty: 15 yr
- 2.2lb. - 19.8lb weight capacity per monitor
- Desk Mount clamps to surfaces from 3/8" - 3.5" thick
- Grommet Mount works with surfaces from 3/8" - 3" thick
- 11” adjustment from left to right
- Works with Sena series only
- Adds an additional 1.2 lbs.
- Patent Pending Design - Dual Track Slider
- Warranty: 15 years
We Also Recommend