Office Master PT76N Paramount Mid-Back Ergonomic Task Chair
Perfectly suited for users of medium to large statures. 300 lbs max.
Office Master’s Paramount PT76N Mid-Back Ergonomic Task Chair will fit medium to large stature users, and will also look good and adjust with ease.
Mid-Back model is designed specifically with medium to large stature users in mind. At the same time, the PT76N incorporates the ergonomic features of the multi-function mechanism, benefits including seat depth adjustment (seat slider), seat tilting, tilting backrest, and easy back height adjustment.
The PT collection delivers all the outstanding affordability, flexibility and ergonomic benefits that you could want in an office chair and features more basic styling for a broad range of workers and environments.
The PT Value series is the ideal choice for standardizations, given a breadth of complementary seat and back size options that truly fit users of virtually any physical stature. Designed to accommodate users up to 300 pounds.
NOTE: The above video demonstrates the general adjustment capabilities of a chair similar to yours. The actual functions & appearance of your chair may differ significantly from the video & illustration shown above. Please match the functions seen here with the functions listed for your model chair in the product description. For example, the Adjustable Lumbar is not available on the PT62 model, however it is available on many Paramount Series chairs.
Optional equipment available includes a wide variety of Arms, Adjustable Lumbar, Cylinders, Casters, Memory Foam Seat and Upholstered Back (back of the chair's back, plastic shell standard). See below for more detailed information.
A wide variety of 5 fabric grades as well as leather available with 429 total color options. See link to Fabric and Color catalog below:
VIEW FABRIC & COLOR SWATCHES BY GRADE
Features & Benefits:
- Pneumatic lift
- Tilting backrest
- Easy back height adjustment
- Rocking tilt
- Seat tilting
- Sliding seat
- Infinite forward tilting
- Tension knob
- Optional adjustable lumbar
- Seat Height Range: 17" - 22" (1.5" higher with DCS seat added)
- Back Dimensions: 19.5" w x 22" h
- Seat Dimensions: 21" w x 18" - 21" d
- Overall Width: 27"
- Overall Height: 37.5"-46.5"
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- 12 year Limited Warranty
Note: Arm height adjustment ranges shown in the pdf below are affected when the DCS Memory Foam seat option is added to your chair. Subtract 1.5" from what's shown when DCS seat is added. For example, an arm height range of 9" - 12" will be 7.5" - 10.5" when DCS seat is added (all measurements are approx.).
VIEW ARM OPTIONS
Note: Seat height adjustment ranges shown below are affected when the DCS Memory Foam seat option is added to your chair. Add 1.5" to what is shown below when DCS seat is added. For example, a seat height range of 17" - 22" will be 18.5" - 23.5" when DCS seat is added (all measurements are approx.).
- 5" Black - Seat height range: 17" - 22" (standard)
- 5" Black Heavy Duty - Seat height range: 17" - 22"
- 4" Black Heavy Duty - Seat height range: 16" - 20"
Memory Foam Seat Cushion (optional):
- Deluxe: DCS-S - Double Comfort Seating (DCS) Technology -- A comfort-layer of viscoelastic (memory) foam molded over OM high-resilience support foam for sigh-producing, long-lasting comfort.
Seat Slider (standard):
- SLD - Seat depth adjuster, for that perfect fit of back and seat.
Upholstered Back (optional):
- Matching fabric applied onto outer back shell of small chairs (Fabric Grades 1-4).
- Matching fabric applied onto outer back shell of small chairs (Fabric Grade 5).
- Scratch-resistant & extra-durable Ballistic Nylon applied onto outer backshell.
VIEW FABRIC & COLOR SWATCHES BY GRADE
We Also Recommend