Workrite Willow Dual / Dual Wide Monitor Arm
The Workrite Willow™ Dual / Dual Wide Monitor Arm is specifically developed to support newer monitors which are becoming ever lighter. Willow will provide the support you need for a 1 lb ultralight display up to a 14 lb LCD monitor (18″ - 23″ wide). Willow leads the category in its height and reach adjustment. All users will be able to position their monitor to maximize their viewing comfort.
The Willow™ Dual / Dual Wide features a single post design engineered to support two lightweight monitors. The streamlined Willow Dual / Dual Wide features a high performance spring and parallel link designed to keep monitors perfectly balanced while providing easy vertical adjustment.
Ideal for shallow workstations and perfect for benching configurations (Dual Wide ideal for corners and 30" or deeper worksurfaces). Willow's Parallel Linkage Design keeps monitor perfectly parallel when adjusting vertically. Available in Silver only.
Willow™ Dual / Dual Wide is available with a C-Clamp or Grommet mount and the single pole design frees up valuable desk space while positioning monitors perfectly to increase both comfort and productivity.
Dual Wide Model - Add $72.60
Features & Benefits:
- Max Monitor Height: 13.5″ (Full Range of motion)
- Compatible Monitor Width- Dual Model: 18-23″, Dual Wide Model: up to 32″ (w/ some loss of reach)
- Vertical Articulation: 13″ - VESA bracket can reach 19.75″ above desk surface
- Forward reach - Dual Model: 12.5″ - 18.5″, Dual Wide Model: 21.5″)
- Collapsible down to 9.5″
- 135° tilt range (+45° / - 90°)
- 360° pivot at base and arm connections
- 180° pivot at monitor mounting
- Supports monitors from 1 lb. up to 14 lbs.
- Coil spring and adjustable friction balance
- Integral cable management neatly stores cables
- VESA 75mm and 100mm compliant
- Optional Quick Release Adaptors available (Set of 2 - Add $23.20)
- Specify two-piece C-Clamp or grommet mount, each fits surfaces ½″-2¾″ thick
- For customized control, including touch-screen use, tension is adjustable at all pivot points
- 10 year warranty
- 100% recyclable at end of life
- 51% recycled content
- LEED credit eligibility
- Materials & Resources, MR Credit 4.2
- Non-metal components stamped with recycle symbol
- Recycled content: 20% (post-consumer + ½ pre-consumer) (2 points)
- Innovation in design, credit 1.1-1.4 (1-4 points)
- Implementation of comprehensive ergonomic program
We Also Recommend