Workrite Sierra 2-Leg Electric Height Adjustable Base
Featuring the highest quality components and European engineering and design, the Workrite Sierra HX is the foundation for the most innovative adjustable height workcenter for today’s professional workplace.
Sierra HX’s height range of 22.5” to 48.7” meets BIFMA G1-2013 height adjustability requirements, can handle payloads of 225 lbs (2-leg models) to 300 lbs (3-leg model), and features a hidden crossbar design that provides greater knee clearance for the user. Sierra HX is available in three finishes with the widest range of size configurations and feature options, making it the most versatile workcenter in the Workrite portfolio.
Features & Benefits:
- Heavy-Duty motors adjust height at 1.6" per second
- Flat or Styled foot sets available
- Up/Down or Programmable control switch available
- Limited Lifetime warranty on all components, including electric motors
Foot Sets: Flat Foot Set included in price, optional Styled Foot Set available.
Standard Switch: Simple up/down button control switch
- Three sit or stand memory pre-sets
- Digital height readout Manual up/down control buttons Height lock feature
- Programmable upper and lower height limits
Frame Finish Color:
See the full range of Sierra Workcenter Accessories here including Tool Bars and Privacy Panels.
Avoid standing discomfort! Use the SmartMat Slidable Anti-Fatigue Mat and seamlessly switch from standing to sitting by activating the foot control and sliding it out of the way without bending down and picking up the mat.
We Also Recommend