Workrite Sentinel 2-Leg Sit-Stand Electric Desk
Available in 2-stage and 3-stage leg models
- 2-Stage Height Range: 26.1″ to 45.1″
- 3-Stage Height Range: 22.5″ to 48.7″ (meets BIFMA G1-2013 req)
The simple & effortless Workrite Sentinel Sit Stand Desk is an industry first. Its brushless motors provide maximum durability, offer ultra-quiet operation, and allow rapid instant-touch button response. The Advanced Motor Control System (AMCS) delivers exceptional anti-collision performance. The AMCS also features integrated leg sensors for virtually unlimited expandability. Your office continues to grow. Sentinel grows with you.
Patented leg design and incomparable form factors deliver the unrivaled fluidity of Sentinel. A culmination of decades of design, testing, customer feedback and production. Smart phone control provides personalized ergonomic settings, goal-tracking, ergonomic tips, and occupancy-based sit-stand reminders. Improved bracket design delivers unparalleled rapid assembly; faster, more efficient, and ultimately less expensive.
Features & Benefits:
- Compatible with tops from 30” to 90” wide; 24” or 30” deep
- ACD Multi-Sensor Anti-Collision technology
- Leg options: silver, black, white
- Foot finish: polished aluminum
- Standard, Programmable, or Bluetooth Switch available
- 15 year warranty
- 2-Stage Payload carry capacity: 125 lb (after top)
- 3-Stage Payload carry capacity: 225 lb (after top)
- 2-Stage Gross load capacity: 220 lb (not including top and safety factor)
- 3-Stage Gross load capacity: 352 lb (not including top and safety factor)
- Adjustment speed: 1.6″ per second
- Maximum current draw: 4 A at 120 V, 60 Hz
- Standby power: 0.3 W
- 9’ power cord meets Chicago code requirements
- Meets or exceeds BIFMA X5.5 standards
- GREENGUARD GOLD certified
- UL962 certified
Create a distinct look in your office with our broad selection of laminates.
We offer 3 tiers of popular Wilsonart high pressure decorative laminates (Tier 1 laminates are included in price shown, Tier 2 & 3 laminates available for additional charge) and coordinated 3 mm edgeband. The core is constructed from 1.125" thick, 45 lb density industrial grade particleboard and is backed with high quality phenolic to ensure balanced panel construction and prevent warping over the life of the product.
Tier 1 Laminates: (hover over image for name, click to enlarge)
Tier 2 Laminates: (hover over image for name, click to enlarge)
Tier 3 Laminates: (hover over image for name, click to enlarge)
Frame Finish Color:
See the full range of Sierra Workcenter Accessories here including Tool Bars and Privacy Panels.
Avoid standing discomfort! Use the SmartMat Slidable Anti-Fatigue Mat and seamlessly switch from standing to sitting by activating the foot control and sliding it out of the way without bending down and picking up the mat.
We Also Recommend