Workrite Poise Monitor Arm
The Workrite Poise™ featuring its Parallelogram Design allows a simple touch with your fingertip easily change the position while the monitor remains perfectly parallel. The adjustable pneumatic counter balance floats the monitor above the work surface. The Workrite Poise™ monitor arm adds a range of adjustment to meet users need for visual acuity and individual user preference that is unmatched in the industry.
The Poise monitor arm is designed to support heavier monitors weighing from 8–22 pounds. Poise features a pneumatic strut, precision machined couplings, and sturdy mounting options all designed to create smooth lift, maximum stability and easy adjustability.
Optional Extension Arm adds 7" to horizontal reach - for use with C-clamp or grommet mount only (see picture above)
Optional Quick Release Adaptor attaches to monitor VESA mount for quick release (see picture above)
- 23.25" horizontal reach range, increase to 30" w/ optional extension arm
- 360° rotation at the mounting base and first extension
- Folded storage as shallow as 4"
- 180° rotation at the monitor connection for positioning and collaboration
- 12" vertical height range allows mounting plate to go as high as 19" above desk
- Monitor rotates from portrait to landscape with rotary stops to prevent cable damage
- Monitor tilt of 160° (70° back and 90° forward) to support touch screen application and special needs users with disabilities and reclined usage
- Supports monitor arms from 8 to 22 lbs., including most monitors from 17" to 24".
- 4 mount options: Clamp & Grommet, Wall Mount, Sierra Tool Bar & Privacy Panel, Slatwall Bracket Mount
- Available in Silver or Graphite finish
- 10 year warranty The Workrite Poise™ has several thoughtful features built in. Graphic indicators are molded into the arm to assist in adjustment long after the assembly instructions have gone away. The cable management system from the base to the monitor neatly organizes cables out of sight.
We Also Recommend