Workrite Poise Heavy-Duty Monitor Arm
The Workrite Poise™ featuring its Parallelogram Design allows a simple touch with your fingertip easily change the position while the monitor remains perfectly parallel. The adjustable pneumatic counter balance floats the monitor above the work surface. The Workrite Poise™ monitor arm adds a range of adjustment to meet users need for visual acuity and individual user preference that is unmatched in the industry.
The Poise™ -Heavy Duty (HD) is designed to support heavy monitors weighing 18–42 pounds and is the perfect solution for support of older monitors and all-in-one computers. Poise-HD is exceptionally strong and smooth, featuring high-density die cast aluminum construction, a nitrogen filled gas strut and spring loaded VESA mount.
- 23.25" horizontal reach range maximizes space
- 360° rotation at the mounting base and first extension
- Folded storage as shallow as 4"
- 180° rotation at the monitor connection for positioning and collaboration
- 12" vertical height range allows mounting plate to go as high as 19" above desk
- Monitor rotates from portrait to landscape with rotary stops to prevent cable damage
- Monitor tilt of 160° (70° back and 90° forward) to support touch screen application and special needs users with disabilities and reclined usage
- Supports monitor arms from 18 to 42 lbs
- Available in Silver or Graphite finish
- Clamp and Grommet mounts included
- 10 year warranty
The Workrite Poise™ has several thoughtful features built in. Graphic indicators are molded into the arm to assist in adjustment long after the assembly instructions have gone away. The cable management system from the base to the monitor neatly organizes cables out of sight.
We Also Recommend