Workrite Poise Dual Monitor Arm
The Workrite Poise™ Dual Monitor Arm All the features of the Workrite Poise™ Monitor Arm, with two monitor capability.
The Workrite Poise™-Dual featuring its Parallelogram Design allows a simple touch with your fingertip easily change the position while the monitor remains perfectly parallel. The adjustable pneumatic counter balance floats the monitor above the work surface. The Workrite Poise™-Dual monitor arm adds a range of adjustment to meet users need for visual acuity and individual user preference that is unmatched in the industry.
The Poise™-Dual was designed to support two monitors, weighing 8–22 pounds each, on two individual arms and a single base. The smooth moving Poise arms are mounted on a pole to maximize height range and enable users to share one screen while keeping the other private.
- Forward Reach: 14.75″
- 360° rotation at the mounting base and first extension
- Folded storage as shallow as 4"
- 180° rotation at the monitor connection for positioning and collaboration
- 12" vertical height range allows mounting plate to go as high as 17.5" above desk
- Monitor rotates from portrait to landscape with rotary stops to prevent cable damage
- Monitor tilt of 160° (70° back and 90° forward) to support touch screen application and special needs users with disabilities and reclined usage
- Supports two monitors from 8 to 22 lbs. each
- Max Monitor Height: 19.5″ (Full Range of motion)
- Max Monitor Width: 32” (w/ some loss of reach)
- 2 mounting options available: Clamp or Grommet
- Standard VESA (75mm & 100mm)
- Available in Silver or Graphite finish
- 10 year warranty The Workrite Poise™ has several thoughtful features built in. Graphic indicators are molded into the arm to assist in adjustment long after the assembly instructions have gone away. The cable management system from the base to the monitor neatly organizes cables out of sight.
We Also Recommend