Workrite Fundamentals Mouse-Over Keyboard Tray System
A high quality, durable, easy to use and Best Value rated keyboard tray system by Workrite, a highly respected manufacturer of premium keyboard tray systems. For left and right hand users with straight-on and corner* workstations (*when used with optional Compact Corner Diagonal corner sleeve). Lifetime Warranty.
The molded platform and mouse surface convert easily from right to left mouse use. Mouse surface rotates in and out and tilts independently from the keyboard platform. Includes the award winning Pinnacle 2 Value Lift-n-Lock arm mechanism with smooth nylon glide track.
- NO knob/NO lever Lift-n-Lock height adjustment.
- Smooth nylon glide track available in 2 sizes (see menu above).
- 20.5" x 10.5" x .625" molded melamine platform with non-skid pads.
- Reversible 10.25" d mouse surface with independent tilt adjustment.
- 6" height adjustment range, from 1" above to 5" below mounting track.
- +/- 15° tilt adjustment range - 360° swivel.
- Slim profile for maximum leg clearance and ease of adjustment.
- Steel constructed arm mechanism with durable powder coat finish.
- Leatherite covered Memory Foam palm rest.
- Fully stores on 22" track, platform exceeds front of track 1" with 17" track.
Front Swivel Plate Allows keyboard and mouse platform to pivot an extra 45° left or right for special mounting requirements. Easy to Install: Mounts between the arm and keyboard platform.
Track Bridge: Designed for mounting keyboard arms and tracks where support beams limit the availability of flat mounting surfaces (such as benching systems or adjustable height workcenters). Attaches between the underside of the worksurface and the keyboard arm track with installation hardware provided.
Available in 2 depth sizes: BMK-1-B for depths 1.12"–1.5" - BMK-2-B for depths 1.88"–2.25" BMK-1-B should be used for all installations of tracks greater than 17" on Workrite’s Essentia, Sierra HX and Sierra HXL Electric frame sets BMK-1-B should also be used for all Sierra HXL crank installations, regardless of track length BMK-2-B used with Cascade frame sets.
Spacer: For mounting adjustable arms when desk edge is thicker than the rest of the worksurface (front lip) Works with all Workrite arms Select 16" or 21" length Select .25", .50", .75" or 1.0" thickness
We Also Recommend