WithinReach Lift-n-Lock Swivel Keyboard Tray System
The WithinReach Lift-n-Lock Swivel Keyboard Tray maximizes value by featuring patented Cam Lock technology previously found only in more expensive systems. You simply lift the keyboard tray to the desired height and press down slightly to lock it into place.
- Provides 3 height zones of comfort, with 3 levels per zone for 9 unique settings
- Low-profile arm provides 360° rotation, 6" height adjustment (5" down to 1" up)
- 8-position tilt indicator for precise tilt adjustment from +15° to -15° tilt adjustment
- Swivel mouse tray can be attached to either right or left front corner of keyboard tray. Add Extra Mouse Tray for continuous dual hand mousing.
- 9" round x 1/2" thick mouse tray is edge-routed to keep the mouse on the tray
- Keyboard tray measures 18 1/2" wide x 9 3/8" deep x 3/8" thick
- Keyboard tray and mouse tray constructed of sturdy MDF covered in durable vinyl
- All-steel arm mechanism with low friction mounting track (21" deep x 6" wide)
- Gel wrist rest included
This system utilizes the same platforms as our WithinReach 3000 System, but features an upgraded arm to quickly adjust the height and position of the system without the use of a knob. The knob on this mechanism is to adjust the tilt of the keyboard tray.
The installation video below shows our WithinReach 3000 system but the required steps to install will be the same for this system as well:
Create Keyboard Tray Space in 90° Corner!
The Cornermaker is constructed from 1/8" thick composite phenolic shaped as an arc with a radius that measures 9 5/8". A sturdy aluminum lip hangs down 1 3/4" from the surface of the Cornermaker. The integration of these 2 materials produces a lightweight keyboard system intergrator with an extremely strong structure.
- Overall dimensions: 19 3/8"w x 9 5/8"d x 1 7/8"h
- A separate aluminum bracket is secured to the underside of the Cornermaker, as well as the underside of the desk, and clamps the Cornermaker to the desk surface
- 2 different length fastening bolts are included for clamping Cornermaker to different thicknesses of desk tops
- Clamp bracket is pre-drilled with 2 mounting slots for easy attachment of most any track based keyboard system
- Clamp bracket is adjustable for desks from 7/8" to 1 1/2" thick
- A separate bumper is combined with fastening bolt which is positioned at the front of the track and acts as the stop for the Keyboard Arm
- Some assembly required; mounting hardware included
We Also Recommend