Uprite Ergo Dual Monitor Sit2Stand Workstation
The Uprite Ergo™ Sit2Stand’s platform base enables it to glide effortlessly on an existing desk, allowing you to add on to your current furniture or desktop rather than replace it.
This unique design eliminates the need to re-configure your entire office around a height adjustable desk – instead, Uprite Ergo’s Sit2Stand height adjustable workstation blends in seamlessly.
An adjustable column allows for a fast and simple transition from a sitting position to a standing one, while locking levers ensure your monitor and keyboard are stable and secure.
A combination of durable and scratch resistant anodized and powder coated aluminum and steel components ensures a tough yet sleek and attractive design. Best of all, our design features a sliding work surface for easy note-taking while seated or in the standing position.
- 18” (45.7 cm) of vertical height adjustment to accommodate the majority of individuals heights.
- Small footprint that can slide effortlessly out of the way to free up desk space.
- 27.5” (69.9 cm) keyboard tray allows space for full size keyboard and mouse.
- Slide in / slide out work surface for additional workspace and storage.
- Convenient rear cable management clips in column and crossbar keep cables organized and out of view (shown above).
- Single action quick release adjustment from sitting to standing.
- Locking actuator maintains the unit firmly in position at any height.
- Telescoping upright column promotes a low profile unit in the seated position.
- Durable anodized and powder coated aluminum and steel surfaces (over 95% of components are recyclable)
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
- Vertical Height Adjustment – 18”
- Monitor mounting – VESA 75mm and 100mm
- Combined Weight of 6.5lbs to 21lbs (3kg to 9.5kg)
- Other capacities available upon request.
We Also Recommend