Symmetry Co-Pilot Desktop Sit Stand Workstation (Single/Dual Monitor)
The ergonomically designed Co-Pilot allows the user to adjust their primary computer work surface from a sit to stand position easily and effectively. The Co-Pilot has 18.5" of gas assisted height adjustment. To maximize the use of the desk surface, the work surface can also be swung to the side when not in use.
The 5-20 lbs weight capacity of the Co-Pilot is versatile enough to accommodate single or dual LCD monitors, or heavier all-in-one PC models. The entire workstation can be extended forward placing the keyboard tray below the desk top when the user is in a seated position. The Co-Pilot is supplied with a grommet mount as well as a C-clamp bracket allowing for simple installation and product placement at the rear, side or corner of a desk. For convenience the Co-Pilot can be positioned out of the way when not required, leaving the original desk surface fully accessible. Available in Silver or Black.
Available in Single monitor and Dual monitor configurations (additional charge for Dual model, see menu above).
Features & Benefits:
- 18.5" height adjustment range
- Keyboard platform drops below work surface and has tilt adjustment
- Monitor tower rotates independently from the work surface 180°
- Monitor(s) can be turned 90° for viewing in landscape or portrait
- Monitor(s) can independently move horizontally 8” and tilt 45°
- 5 year warranty
- Weight Capacity: 5-20 lbs (includes monitor(s) and items on shelf)
- 28" w x 18" d platform
- Clamp Mount mounts to surfaces up to 2.5" thick
- Grommet Mount requires 5/8" diameter hole, mounts to surfaces up to 2.0" thick
- Available in Silver or Black
We Also Recommend