SmartMat Ultra Antimicrobial Anti-Fatigue Mat
Features and Benefits:
- Outstanding Anti-Fatigue Qualities
- Anti-Static, Slip Resistant 100% Nitrile Rubber Top Surface
- Closed-Cell Nitrile/PVC Cushion Backing - Provides Long Lasting Comfort.
- Beveled Border Remains Flexible for the Life of the Mat.
- Closed-Cell Cushion Backing is Permanently Molded to the Nitrile Rubber Surface.
- Anti-Bacterial - Treated to Provide Lifetime Protection from Odors or Degradation
- Suitable for Hard Environments - Grease and Oil Proof Top - And Welding Safe
- Carpets: Maximum Voltage Negative 0.7 KV
- Electrically Conductive
- Overall Mat Thickness: 3/4” (includes cushion, backing and surface materials)
- Overall Mat Size: 32"x21"
- Surface Type: Nitrile Rubber
- Cushion Type: Nitrile Closed Cell Cushion Thickness: .625”
- Density: 5.5 to 7.5 lb/ft3
- Water Absorption: ASTM D 1667-.01 lb/Sq. Ft Maximum
- Flammability: FMVSS302- 0 Burn (Pass) Temperature Use: ASTM D 1056-Cold Crack: -20 Degrees F High: 200 Degrees Intermittent Exposure
- Backing Type: 100% Nitrile Rubber (20% Recycled Content) Thickness: .040”
- Durometer: 65
- Tensil: 1100 PSI
- Passes Flammability Standard DOC-FF-1-70
- Passes ATTIC Test Method 134-1996 Electrostatic Propensity of Carpets: Maximum Voltage Negative 0.4 KV
- ASTM C1028-96 Static Coefficient of Friction: Dry - .71 Wet - .70
We Also Recommend