Neutral Posture NPS1600 Chair, Mesh Back, Med. Seat, Mod. Contour
The NPS1600 Ergonomic Chair by Neutral Posture features a mid-size mesh back (19" wide x 21" high) and a medium seat with moderate contour (23" wide x 16-18.5" deep). Up to 14 active chair adjustments.
- Mid-size back for exceptional back and lumbar support
- Medium-size seat with moderate contour
- Independent lumbar adjustment
- Generous foam for optimal comfort
- Adjustable back angle adjustment
- Adjustable seat height, depth, angle and tension
- Convert mesh back to upholstered w/ optional skin
- 8 Arm options available
- 4 Base options available
- 2 Headrest options available
- Multi-function mechanism with seat slider included
- Base diameter: 26" (standard base)
- Chair weight: 56 lbs.
- Seat dimensions: 23" wide x 16" - 18.5" deep
- Seat height range: 17.5" - 22.5"
- Seat angle range: F 9° - R 6°
- Back dimensions: 19" wide x 21" high
- Back angle range: 100° - 126°
N-dulgent memory foam helps reduce pressure on sensitive body points and provides more support and comfort to the user through its ability to self adjust to body's individual contours. The capability of the foam to reduce pressure on the body can help with blood circulation and provides a more healthful seated experience.
TheraGel™ memory foam provides cooler, dryer, more comfortable foam that allows the heat and humidity produced by the body to pass quickly through the material and comfortably away from the skin, thus lowering the body's skin temperature by as much as 5°.
We recommend the Grade 2 M-Plus, Top Shelf, and the Grade 3 Cloud 9 and Revive fabrics to maximize comfort.
****While the Grade 1 fabrics are great, durable, and slightly stretchable, they won't necessarily give the same comfort results as the Grade 2 M-Plus and Top Shelf fabrics, or the Grade 3 Cloud 9 and Revive fabrics.
12 Year Warranty (except as noted below)
- 10 years - arms, chair controls, casters, cylinders
- 5 years - inflatable lumbar, footrings
We Also Recommend