Neutral Posture NPS1600 Chair, Mesh Back, Med. Seat, Mod. Contour
The NPS1600 Ergonomic Chair by Neutral Posture features a mid-size mesh back (19" wide x 21" high) and a medium seat with moderate contour (23" wide x 16-18.5" deep). Up to 14 active chair adjustments.
- Mid-size back for exceptional back and lumbar support
- Medium-size seat with moderate contour
- Independent lumbar adjustment
- Generous foam for optimal comfort
- Adjustable back angle adjustment
- Adjustable seat height, depth, angle and tension
- Convert mesh back to upholstered w/ optional skin
- 8 Arm options available
- 4 Base options available
- 2 Headrest options available
- Multi-function mechanism with seat slider included
- Base diameter: 26" (standard base)
- Chair weight: 56 lbs.
- Seat dimensions: 23" wide x 16" - 18.5" deep
- Seat height range: 17.5" - 22.5"
- Seat angle range: F 9° - R 6°
- Back dimensions: 19" wide x 21" high
- Back angle range: 100° - 126°
All Available Arms:
N-dulgent memory foam helps reduce pressure on sensitive body points and provides more support and comfort to the user through its ability to self adjust to body's individual contours. The capability of the foam to reduce pressure on the body can help with blood circulation and provides a more healthful seated experience.
12 Year Warranty (except as noted below)
- 10 years - arms, chair controls, casters, cylinders
- 5 years - inflatable lumbar, footrings
To allow for an efficient and more palatable home delivery experience (a business in a home is considered a residential address) Neutral Posture has initiated a program with the features below included for a cost of $150.00
- Your chair is going to come fully assembled, no setup required by you.
- Your chair will ship on a pallet. This greatly reduces the likelihood of damage to the chair caused by shipping.
- FedEx will call before delivery 24hrs prior to ensure that there is someone home to receive the chair.
- FedEx driver will take the chair off the pallet and deliver directly to the door.
We Also Recommend