Microsoft Sculpt Wireless Ergonomic Keyboard for Business
The new Microsoft Sculpt Wireless Ergonomic Keyboard features a modern ergonomic design that sets the standard for support and comfort. It keeps your hands and arms in a relaxed position as you work, helping you feel refreshed after a day at your desk without soreness or injury by providing protection for your joints.
Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard is built on advanced ergonomic principles, with a split keyboard layout that keeps wrists and forearms in a relaxed position, and a cushioned palm rest that protects against inflammation and repetitive stress injuries. The domed keyboard shape follows the body’s natural lines and works to reduce and correct excessive wrist pronation that can cause pain and limited mobility.
- Natural arc layout follows curve of fingertips for a more natural way of typing.
- Reverse-tilt positions keyboard at correct angle for neutral wrist position.
- Features Advanced Encryption Standard (AES*) technology, which is designed to help protect your personal and business information by encrypting your keystrokes.
Enjoy the complete Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic experience by adding the
Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse or the Sculpt Bluetooth Comfort Mouse.
1 - Cushioned palm rest provides support and promotes a neutral wrist position.
2 - Split keyset design helps to position wrists and forearms in a natural, relaxed position.
3 - Natural Arc key layout mimics the curved shape of the finger tips.
4 - Domed keyboard design positions wrists at a natural, relaxed angle.
5 - Separate number pad provides greater flexibility for workspace setup.
3 Year Warranty
Computer/Operating System Requirements
- Minimum 150 MB Hard Drive
- 2 AA alkaline batteries required (included)
- USB port (for receiver)
- Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, RT
We Also Recommend