Luxo Terea LED Task Light
LED: Lightsource of the Future
360 is equipped with state of the art LEDs, which provide bright, warm light and have a life expectancy of 50,000+ hours. That translates to 25 years or more with normal office use. You may never have to change the light source.
This task light combines energy efficient LEDs, ergonomics and compact design for an incomparable value. Terea, which efficiently and cost effectively illuminates any worksurface with maintenance free operation, better articulates its ergonomics with the effortless tilt of its arm and yaw and tile of its head. This allows the light to fall exactly where needed, providing optimal lighting and functionality. Standard with desk base.
- Asymmetric light output.
- White, polycarbonate reflectors.
- 17" two pivot arm.
- Up / Down, side-to-side and rotational head movement.
- Desk base mount included.
- Aluminum arm and shade. Iron cast base with plastic cover.
- Available in Silver Grey, Black or White (desk base only).
- Light source: Integrated (3 x 2.4w) 7.2W LED module
- Total Energy Consumption: 9.6W
- Offstate Power: 0.3W
- Illuminance: 120 footcandles at 16 in. (1200 lux at 400 mm)
- Color temperature: 3000 Kelvin
- Color rendering: 80
- AC/DC Converter: Electronic plug-in transformer
- Power cord: 4.5' long
The PIR sensor enhances control and energy savings. By detecting infrared rays emitted by the human body, the sensor automatically turns a task light off when the user has been away from the workspace for a brief time. This quick-connect accessory can be used with any Luxo LED arm-based task light.
- Operating voltage – DC 5V – 25V
- Output voltage – Equal to input voltage
- Load current - <3A
- Static power loss - ≤50u
- Delay time adjustable from 2 seconds – 6 minutes (15 second default setting)
- Dimensions: 1.89in. x .98in. x .55in.