Luxo 360 LED Task Light
LED: Lightsource of the Future
360 is equipped with state of the art LEDs, which provide bright, warm light and have a life expectancy of 50,000+ hours. That translates to 25 years or more with normal office use. You may never have to change the light source.
The award winning Luxo 360 LED Task Light is distinctively designed with outstanding functionality. The rotating base and flexible spring-balanced pivoting arm occupy a small footprint when the task light is positioned over the base. When fully extended, the light covers a large area providing broad, asymmetric and ergonomically correct workspace lighting.
- Asymmetric light output
- White, polycarbonate reflectors.
- 18.5" parallel, two pivot arm with side-to-side head movement
- Dimmable with 9/4 hour automatic shutoff to save energy
- Table/desk base mount included
- Available in White, Black or Silver Grey
- Light source: 6.5W Dimmable LEDs (4x1.6W)
- Total Energy Consumption: 7.5W
- Offstate Power: 0.3W
- Illuminance: 105 footcandles at 16 in. ( 1100 lux at 400 mm)
- Color temperature: 3250 Kelvin
- Color rendering: 80
- Automatic shut-off after 9 hours
- AC/DC Converter: Electronic plug-in transformer
- Power cord: 4.5' long
The PIR sensor enhances control and energy savings. By detecting infrared rays emitted by the human body, the sensor automatically turns a task light off when the user has been away from the workspace for a brief time. This quick-connect accessory can be used with any Luxo LED arm-based task light.
- Operating voltage – DC 5V – 25V
- Output voltage – Equal to input voltage
- Load current - <3A
- Static power loss - ≤50u
- Delay time adjustable from 2 seconds – 6 minutes (15 second default setting)
- Dimensions: 1.89in. x .98in. x .55in.