Goldtouch Ergonomic Mouse (Right or Left-Handed) USB
2 Models - Select Right or Left Hand Model
Improve the way you work with the comfort and ease of the Goldtouch USB Comfort Mouse. Designed to mirror your hand in a weightless environment, the Comfort Mouse supports your arm’s natural position and alleviates pressure on tendons and joints.
- No more muscle fatigue: The Comfort Mouse moves your wrist into an ideal 24 degree angle, eliminating the discomfort caused by wrist pronation. A thumb cushion encourages a more comfortable grip.
- Over-sized buttons: Your fingers can easily click without overly bending the interphalangeal joints, reducing arthritic discomfort.
- Plug-and-play technology: There are no drivers to install. Compatible with Windows 2000, XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, and Mac OS 10.4 and newer.
- Overall size increase by approximately 10% in length, width and height.
- Replaced the thumb-scroll with a scroll wheel on top of the mouse.
- Rubberized, concave thumb area added to increase mouse control, and to support undersized and over-sized hands and fingers.
- Optical tracking system to increase mouse accuracy.
- Supports a more neutral wrist angle of 24° sloping downward to the right.
- Alleviates muscle fatigue and discomfort caused by wrist pronation.
- The patented forward and lateral sloping angle design reduces stress on pressure points in the wrist, and provides natural contours to support the fingers.
- Increased height reduces the constant pressure on the wrist (carpals) where the base of the wrist rests against the mousing surfaces.
- Over-sized buttons allow for the fingers to activate (press) without bending the fingers at the ineterphalangeal joints – reduces and alleviates arthritic discomfort.
- Mouse wheel is placed forward on the mouse to minimize bending of the interphalangeal joints and provide more comfortable scrolling.
- Over-sized thumb cushion helps maintain a comfortable grip for hands of every size.
Design elements of the thumb-side of the mouse are tailored to greatly reduce stress on the thumb joints in response to increasing cases of RSI related to improper and overuse of the thumb while texting and emailing from mobile phones, Blackberrys and PDA’s.
- Concave and over-sized, users may find a comfortable position for mousing.
- Forward placement for shorter fingers.
- Rear placement for longer fingers.
- Rubber inlay proves increase grip without increasing the pressure applied by the thumb.
Design elements of the front of the mouse are tailored to support the natural curvature of the fingers in a relaxed state.
- The front of the mouse and the buttons slope downward and slightly outward to follow the natural contours of the fingers while at rest. The fingers rest naturally, minimizing the effort of extensor muscles of the hand.
- Over-sized buttons provide the maximum surface area to evenly distribute the work-force required for clicking.
- The forward placement of the scroll wheel minimizes the effort, bending, and movement of the fingers.
Design elements of the top of the mouse are tailored to support the hand, wrist, and forearm in a natural position, minimizing pronation and supporting the hand in natural, at-rest position.
- The patented, sloping design elevates the thumb and declines at a 24° angle toward the little finger.
- The angle of slope increases from the palm area of the mouse toward the fingers, contouring to the natural shape of the hand and fingers at rest, while providing even support throughout the palm.
- 1000 DPI optical resolution
- USB 2.0 – cable length 5’4”
- Length – 114 mm
- Width – 80 mm
- Height – 52 mm at the thumb, 30 mm at the small finger
- Weight – 145 grams
Supported Operating Systems:
The Goldtouch Ergonomic Mouse supports Windows PC, MAC, various flavors of LINUX and UNIX without requiring 3rd party drivers. 3 buttons support left and right click with center wheel click to activate scroll function on PC and middle click on LINUX/UNIX. 1 to 3 button support for MAC as supported by the OS version.
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7, 8 and 10
- Mac OS X 10.4 and later
- Linux, UNIX
We Also Recommend