Ergotron WorkFit-S Single Adjustable Desktop Workstation
Transform any surface into a personalized sit-stand work area. The Constant Force lift technology in the Ergotron WorkFit-S provides fluid, one-touch adjustments of the keyboard and monitor positions for personalized computing. Modify existing office spaces or cubes by simply clamping a WorkFit-S on an existing worksurface, without the cost of expensive professional installers
Stay energized, healthy and productive while you compute—change from a sitting to a standing position whenever you want. This height-adjustable workstation moves your keyboard and display in one simple motion, making computing comfortable for prolonged periods. Studies in office ergonomics show productivity increases 12%–18% following an ergonomic intervention where employees are provided with well-designed ergonomic furniture (see more information below).
- 2 models available, Light Duty (24 lbs max) and Heavy Duty (35 lbs max)
- Improve your energy and productivity by standing or sitting whenever you choose.
- Counterbalanced adjustment points allow instantaneous, tool-free re-positioning.
- Promote fitness and comfort as you compute, reducing potential back and neck pain
- by adding movement into your work routine in a truly ergonomic workstation.
- Easily and simultaneously lift keyboard and LCD screens to proper height.
- Burn more calories by choosing to stand for periods of your work-day;
- periodic standing also promotes greater bone density and better sleep at night.
- Safe and neat routing of cables, flexible, open-architecture design.
- Includes height-adjustment column, desk clamp, LCD pivot, 16.5" wide x 9" deep keyboard tray, 7.5" wide x 8" deep mouse tray (mounts on left or right side of keyboard tray).
- Optional 23" wide x 15" deep upper worksurface available (see picture above).
- Optional Tablet/Document holder available (see picture above).
- Optional Tall user kit available; raises monitor extra 4-6" above keyboard tray (negates portrait to landscape capability).
- Optional One piece 27" wide x 9 " deep keyboard platform available.
- Optional One piece 27" wide x 11 " deep keyboard platform available.
- Optional Cut Corner 27" wide x 11 " deep keyboard platform available.
- Light Duty (LD): Maximum load = 24 lbs (11 kg). LCD pivot capacity = 6–16 lbs (2.3–7.3 kg)
- Heavy Duty (HD): Maximum load = 35 lbs (16 kg). LCD pivot capacity = 16–28 lbs (7.3–12.7 kg)
- NOTE: When Worksurface accessory is added to the WorkFit-S, total weight capacity
of the workstation is reduced by 6 lbs (2.7 kg).
- Lift Range: LCD and keyboard adjust 18" (46 cm) in tandem; LCD adjusts 5" (13 cm) independently; maximum LCD height adjustment = 23" (58 cm).
- Desk Clamp attaches to surface edge .4" to 2.4" (1 to 6 cm) thick.
- Ergonomic back-tilt keyboard tray ensures wrists remain in a neutral position during data entry, avoid repetitive-stress injuries while increasing comfort and productivity.
- Durable, easy-to-clean exterior composed of aluminium, high-grade plastic and powder coated painted steel.
- VESA FDMI MIS-D, 100/75, C (hole pattern: 100 x 100 mm & 75 x 75 mm).
- NOTE: Computer systems mounted on a WorkFit-S may require extra long power and video cables in order to span between standing and sitting heights.
- Warranty: Five (5) years
Mfr's Part #'s:
We Also Recommend