Ergotron WorkFit-S Dual-LCD Adjustable Desktop Workstation
Transform any surface into a personalized sit-stand work area. The Constant Force lift technology in the Ergotron WorkFit-S provides fluid, one-touch adjustments of the keyboard and monitor positions for personalized computing. Modify existing office spaces or cubes by simply clamping a WorkFit-S on an existing worksurface, without the cost of expensive professional installers
Stay energized, healthy and productive while you compute—change from a sitting to a standing position whenever you want. This height-adjustable workstation moves your keyboard and display in one simple motion, making computing comfortable for prolonged periods. Studies in office ergonomics show productivity increases 12%–18% following an ergonomic intervention where employees are provided with well-designed ergonomic furniture (see more information below).
Optional 23" W x 15" D x 0.25" H (585 x 380 x 6mm) Worksurface Available
- Improve your energy and productivity by standing or sitting whenever you choose.
- Counterbalanced adjustment points allow instantaneous, tool-free re-positioning.
- Promote fitness and comfort as you compute, reducing potential back and neck pain
- by adding movement into your work routine in a truly ergonomic workstation.
- Easily and simultaneously lift keyboard and LCD screens to proper height.
- Burn more calories by choosing to stand for periods of your work-day;
- periodic standing also promotes greater bone density and better sleep at night.
- Safe and neat routing of cables, flexible, open-architecture design.
- Includes height-adjustment column, desk clamp, crossbar, two (2) LCD pivots, 16.5" wide x 9" deep keyboard tray, 7.5" wide x 8" deep mouse tray (mounts on left or right side of keyboard tray).
- Optional 23" wide x 15" deep upper worksurface available (see picture above).
- Optional Tablet/Document holder available (see above).
- Optional Tall user kit available; raises monitor extra 4-6" above keyboard tray and adds 30 degrees of tilt adjustment (negates portrait to landscape capability).
- Optional Laptop holder kit available (see picture above).
- Optional One piece 27" wide x 9 " deep keyboard platform available.
- Optional One piece 27" wide x 11 " deep keyboard platform available.
- Optional Cut Corner 27" wide x 11 " deep keyboard platform available.
- Weight Capacity: Maximum load on height-adjustment assembly = 31 lbs (14 kg). LCD weight = 6–14 lbs (2.7–6.3 kg) each, 12–28 lbs (5.5–12.7 kg) combined.NOTE: When Worksurface accessory is added to the WorkFit-S, total weight capacityof the workstation is reduced by 6 lbs (2.7 kg).
- Lift Range: LCD and keyboard adjust 18" (46 cm) in tandem; LCD adjusts 5" (13 cm) independently; maximum LCD height adjustment = 23" (58 cm).
- Max. Monitor Size: 24"
- Monitor Tilts 30 (+/-15)
- Desk Clamp attaches to surface edge .4" to 2.4" (1 to 6 cm) thick.
- Ergonomic back-tilt keyboard tray ensures wrists remain in a neutral position during data entry, avoid repetitive-stress injuries while increasing comfort and productivity.
- Durable, easy-to-clean exterior composed of aluminium, high-grade plastic and powder coated painted steel.
- VESA FDMI MIS-D, 100/75, C (hole pattern: 100 x 100 mm & 75 x 75 mm).
- NOTE: Computer systems mounted on a WorkFit-S may require extra long power and video cables in order to span between standing and sitting heights.
- Warranty: Five (5) years
We Also Recommend