Ergotron WorkFit-PD Sit-Stand Adjustable Height Desk
The Ergotron WorkFit Personal Desk (PD) enables an effortless sit-and-stand work style, as it moves from a sitting to a standing position whenever you want using Ergotron 's patented Constant Force (CF) motion technology. This CF technology allows instantaneous, tool-free, non-motorized re-positioning while you work! An integrated brake secures table in place and easily releases to change heights.
The WorkFit-PD features 19.5" (50 cm) height adjustment. Standing a little more each day burns extra calories, tones muscles, improves posture, increases blood flow and ramps up metabolism. You'll also improve your energy and productivity by standing AND sitting as you work.
- Safe and easy to use—comes fully assembled and offers effortless operation.
- On demand sit-stand workstation; switch positions whenever you choose.
- Designed to meet North American and European ergonomic standards.
- Robust weight capacity holds multiple displays, keyboards, books, phones etc...
- Durable, robust structure, tested and certified to ANSI/BIFMA X5.5-2008.
- Includes height-adjustable platform, worksurface, keyboard tray, steel base, hand-brake system, 4 metal glides.
- Weight Capacity: 40 lbs. (18 kg), represents total load applied to worksurface. When calculating load, include weights of accessory mounts for display(s) or cables.
- Minimum worksurface height = 32" (82 cm), maximum worksurface height = 51.5" (132 cm).
- Base Footprint Dimensions: 24" x 29.5" (61 x 75 cm).
- Worksurface Dimensions: 31.5"W x 23.5"D x .88"T (60 x 80 x 2 cm).
- 26"-wide (66 cm) keyboard tray retracts out of the way when not in use. (Includes 5° back-tilt to ensure wrists remain in a neutral position during data entry).
- Four metal leveling glides provide .75" (2 cm) adjustment to establish a firm footing.
- Hand-brake system under worksurface locks in desired desktop height.
- Complies with all international environmental regulations related to its design, mfg. and pkg.
BUSINESS ADDRESS DOCK DELIVERY only included with standard shipping charge. Business address ground floor and residential address ground floor delivery available for additional charge.
Monitor Arm Options:
- Single Light Duty (LD) Arm: For monitor up to 24" and between 6 and 16 lbs. Provides 5" of lift and 30° of tilt.
- Single Heavy Duty (HD) Arm: For monitor up to 30" and between 16 and 28 lbs. Provides 5" of lift and 30° of tilt.
- Dual LCD Arm: For 2 monitors up to 22" and between 6 -14 lbs. each (12 - 28 lbs. total). Provides 5" of lift.
- Laptop LCD Arm: For 1 LCD up to 20" (6 -16 lbs.) and 1 Laptop up to 10 lbs. (12 - 26 lbs. total). Provides 5" of lift and 30° of tilt.
** A Washington State analysis of case studies related to office ergonomics showed a median productivity increase of 12% following an ergonomic intervention. Studies from the Office Ergonomics Research Committee (OERC) suggest that employees who are provided with well-designed ergonomic furniture and are trained to use it see an average productivity increase of 18%.
New Part #'s: 24-280-926 - Light Grey 24-280-927 - Walnut 24-280-928 - Birch
We Also Recommend