Ergotron WorkFit-D Sit-Stand Height Adjustable Desk
The Ergotron WorkFit-D Sit-Stand Desk allows the user to move from a sitting to a standing position whenever they want. Its 20" (51 cm) height adjustment using Ergotron 's patented Constant Force (CF) motion technology allows instantaneous, tool-free, non-motorized re-positioning while you work! Integrated brake secures table in place, and with just a touch releases for height adjustment.
Features a spacious 47.6" x 23.5" (121 cm x 60 cm) worksurface, and promotes a work style that encourages healthy movement throughout the day.
Manage the cost of healthcare premiums by promoting wellness in the daily work routine, and by providing standing work platforms for employees without having to buy expensive height-adjustable chairs. Comfortable computing offers provable ROI on investment — healthcare costs associated with unhealthy computing and missed time are reduced while productivity increases.
Standing supports healthy neck and back conditions. According to the 2007 OE Medicine Journal, back and neck pain are cited as the most costly conditions affecting employees. Studies in office ergonomics show productivity increases of 12% – 18% following an ergonomic intervention where employees are provided with well-designed ergonomic furniture** (see more below).
- Enjoy standing and sitting as you work, safely and easily switching positions any time.
- Designed to meet North American and European ergonomic standards.
- Robust weight capacity holds multiple displays, keyboards, books, phones etc...
- Flexible, open-architecture design is scalable for future computer equipment.
- Durable, robust structure, designed to ANSI/BIFMA X5.5-2008 standards.
- Warranty: Five (5) years.
- Includes height-adjustable platform, worksurface, steel base, hand-brake system, 4 glides.
- Weight Capacity: 65 lbs* (29.5 kg ) (represents total load applied to worksurface. (*When calculating load, include weights of accessory mounts for keyboard and any displays).
- Minimum height = 30.6" (78 cm); maximum height = 50.6" (129 cm).
- Worksurface Dimensions: 47.6" x 23.5" (121 x 60 cm).
- Four leveling glides establish a firm footing and adjust to install the unit on uneven floors.
- Complies with all international environmental regulations related to its design, mfg. and pkg.
Optional Neo-Flex Underdesk Keyboard Arm (black) available: Includes arm, one-piece tray, desk clamp, slide mechanism, mounting hardware.
- Signal knob adjustment for both height and tilt settings.
- Extend/retract range = 10.75" (27.3 cm).
- Tray Dimensions: 26.9" x 8.9" (68.3 x 22.6 cm); accommodates ergonomic keyboards.
- Compatible with desktop worksurfaces from .75" (1.9 cm) up to 1.5" (3.8 cm) thick.
- Designed to meet requirements per ANSI/BIFMA X5.5-2008.
- Mounting: Attaches with front-clamp and a single screw (required for greater stability), or with four screws (included with product).
Optional Cable Management Kit available organizes and routes equipment wiring. Provides a safe work environment by removing free hanging cables.
- 1 x 30" Cable Wrap
- 2 x 11" Cable Management Channel
- 2 x Adhesive Strips
- 4 x Mounting Screws
- 4 x Hollow Wall Anchors
Ergotron and other compatible Monitor Arms for this Workfit D are available.
Make standing even more comfortable and avoid possible standing fatigue with a
Smart Step Anti-Fatigue Mat
Light Grey Mfr Part #: 24-271-926
Walnut Mfr Part #: 24-271-927
Birch Mfr Part #: 24-271-928
** A Washington State analysis of case studies related to office ergonomics showed a median productivity increase of 12% following an ergonomic intervention. New studies from the Office Ergonomics Research Committee (OERC) suggest that employees who are provided with well-designed ergonomic furniture and are trained to use it see an average productivity increase of 18%.
We Also Recommend