Ergotron Workfit-A Sit-Stand Suspended Keyboard Tray & Monitor Arm
The Ergotron Workfit-A monitor arm w/ suspended keyboard platform is a premium stand-up desk solution with extra ergonomic benefits, allowing the keyboard tray to be positioned below desktop level for optimum computing comfort.
Patented Constant Force lift technology provides fluid, one-touch adjustments of the keyboard and monitor, which may be easily be adjusted from a sitting position to a standing position in one simple motion. There is also a second tray conveniently located in the middle that can be used to hold papers, pens, phones, tablets, you name it!
When you need to use your desk surface you can easily fold your keyboard up and swing the arm out of the way.
The keyboard tray is designed with slight tilt to ensure wrists remain in a neutral position during data entry and help prevent repetitive stress-injuries.
When in a seated position, the keyboard platform can drop down ≤ 4" (10 cm) below the level of the desktop surface, placing the keyboard at the optimum ergonomic height.
- Easy installation and effortless operation.
- Keyboard can be positioned below desk surface for optimum comfort.
- Easily and simultaneously lift keyboard and LCD screen to proper height for unsurpassed ergonomic comfort.
- Fold keyboard up and swing arm and monitor out of the way when needed.
- Keyboard tray installs in 3 positions: centered, offset right or offset left.
- Research shows sitting too much isn’t healthy, and standing all day is challenging, but freely moving between these positions throughout the day keeps you healthy and productive.
- Included worksurface provides ample space and quick access to a tablet computer, phone or task-related items.
- Safe and neat routing of cables; flexible, open-architecture design.
- Includes arm, desk clamp, grommet mount, monitor riser, monitor pivot, keyboard tray support bracket, worksurface, keyboard tray, assembly fasteners, Velco, cable wrap and adjustment tools
- Max. Monitor Size: 24"
- Monitor Tilts 30 (+/-15); Pans 180
- Worksurface Dimensions: Approximately 0.25" H x 22" W x 10"D (6.4 x 560 x 255 mm)
- LD Weight Capacity: Maximum total load on height-adjustment assembly ≤ 20 lbs (9.1 kg). LCD weight = 5–15 lbs (2.3–6.8 kg), worksurface ≤ 5 lbs (2.3 kg), keyboard tray ≤ 2 lbs (.9 kg). For proper operation the total maximum weight when added together should not exceed 20 lbs (9.1 kg). The minimum total weight should not be less than 6 lbs (2.7 kg)
- HD Weight Capacity: Maximum total load on height-adjustment assembly ≤ 25 lbs (11.3 kg). LCD weight = 10–20 lbs (4.5–9.1 kg), worksurface ≤ 5 lbs (2.3 kg), keyboard tray ≤ 2 lbs (.9 kg). For proper operation the total maximum weight when added together should not exceed 25 lbs (11.3 kg). The minimum total weight should not be less than 11 lbs (5 kg)
- DUAL Weight Capacity: Maximum total load on height-adjustment assembly ≤ 25 lbs (11.3 kg). LCDs ≤ 14 lbs (6.35 kg) each, LCDs combined = 9–20 lbs (4.1–9.1 kg), work surface (external weight) ≤ 5 lbs (2.3 kg), keyboard tray accessories ≤ 2 lbs (.9 kg). For proper operation the total maximum weight when added together should not exceed 25 lbs (11.3 kg). The minimum total weight should not be less than 10 lbs (4.5 kg)
- Lift Range: LCD and keyboard adjust 20" (51 cm) in tandem; LCD adjusts 5" (13 cm) independently; maximum LCD height adjustment = 25" (63.5 cm)
- Mounting Surface Requirements: When installed using Desk Clamp option, can be configured to work with desk surfaces up to 31.5" (80 cm) deep. When installed using Grommet Mount option, center of through-hole should be no more than 29.5" (75 cm) from front edge of desk surface. These requirements ensure that the suspended keyboard tray can extend past the desktop’s front edge
- Mounting Standards: VESA FDMI, MIS-D, 75/100, C (hole pattern = 100 x 100 mm & 75 x 75 mm). For displays that use a 200 x 100 mm, 200 x 200 mm, 400 x 200 mm, 400 x 300 mm or 400 x 400 mm hole pattern, the VESA Bracket Adaptor Kit (97-759) can be ordered separately
- Warranty: Five (5) years
Mfr. Part #'s:
Light Duty: 24-390-026
Heavy Duty: 24-391-026
Dual Monitor: 24-392-026
We Also Recommend