Ergotron LX Wall Mount System
Durable polished aluminum construction! This is a complete solution that accommodates an LCD, keyboard and CPU while providing vertical and side-to-side motion. Ideal for space-constrained rooms - keyboard folds to within 3.5" (9 cm) of wall in storage position. LCD arm folds back to a depth of 5.3" (13 cm).
Effortlessly and independently position the LCD and keyboard to the most comfortable viewing and typing position, all while maintaining eye contact with your patient. Creates a complete and compact workstation.
Improved LX Arm Features & Benefits
- Polished aluminum construction offers greater durability and enhanced aesthetics.
- Snap-fit cap secures interface of arms to extensions for greater stability.
- Articulating arms feature full tilt/pan capability and 13" (33 cm) height adjustment.
- Extends LCD up to 25" (64 cm); keyboard tray extends up to 35" (89 cm).
- Back-tilt keyboard tray ensures wrists remain in neutral position during data entry.
- Screen lowers and positions for optimized viewing by users with bi-focal glasses.
- Includes: 10" and 34" Wall Tracks with (2) black track covers, LX Wall Mount LCD Arm, LX Keyboard Arm, wrist rest, mouse holder, Medium CPU Holder, CPU spacer, CPU and Arm track mount bracket kits, two (2) 10" Cable Channels, mounting kits for hollow-wall and wall-stud installation.
- Weight Capacity: display = 5–25 lbs (2.3–11.3 kg); keyboard = 5 lbs (2.2 kg); CPU = 40 lbs (18 kg). With monitors greater than 20 lbs (9.1 kg) in weight, the vertical range of motion may be reduced up to 4.5" (11 cm) for a total height range of 8.5" (22 cm).
- Monitor Capacity: up to 32" monitor.
- VESA FDMI MIS-D, 100/75, C (hole pattern: 100 x 100 mm & 75 x 75 mm).
- CPU Size Range: 3-3/8" to 8" (9 to 20 cm) wide; CPUs down to 2" (5 cm) wide can be accommodated by installing the included CPU spacer within the holder.
- CPU Holder includes theft deterrent anchor holes for cable locks and fasteners for locking the holder’s width.
- Base includes theft deterrent anchor holes for cable locks.
- Warranty: Ten (10) years
We Also Recommend