Ergotron LX Sit-Stand Wall Mount LCD Monitor Arm
The versatile LX Sit-Stand Wall Mount LCD Arm can be used in a variety of applications. You may attach a monitor to use within a sit-stand workstation, or you may attach a large display up to 25 lbs (11.3 kg) to position digital signage.
The LX provides unparalleled range of motion, being able to accommodate a user’s sitting or standing posture—featuring 20" (51 cm) of vertical adjustment and 62" (157 cm) of side-to-side adjustment.
Available Options (additional charge):
NoteBook Tray - Substitute your monitor with a notebook
Wall Plate - Strengthens installation by distributing weight over a larger surface area
Features & Benefits:
- Increases viewing comfort—helps reduce eye, back and neck strain.
- Patented CF motion technology provides premium ease-of-use adjustment.
- 20" (51 cm) height range allows users to move between sitting and standing.
- Extends LCD up to 33" (84 cm) - Push display out of the way when not in use.
- Folds to within 4.5" (12 cm) of wall in storage position.
- Cable management feature routes cables under the arm, out of the way.
- Secure installation—locking connections between arm, extension and base.
- Passes Ergotron’s 10,000-cycle motion test, ensuring a minimum of 5 years trouble-free use.
- Monitor tilts 70° up and 5° down
- Includes LX sit-stand arm, extension, wall-mount base, VESA brackets.
- Maximum Monitor Size: 42" (Monitor depth over 1" may lower weight capacity).
- Weight Capacity: 7 to 25 lbs. Monitor depth over 1" may lower weight capacity.
- Rotation Stop on wall-mount base limits turn of extension-base connection to 180°, preventing extension from contacting wall.
- Attaches directly to sturdy vertical surfaces. Where applicable, install to wood stud. Also attaches to Optional Wall Plate.
- VESA MIS-D, 75/100 (hole pattern = 100 x 100 mm & 75 x 75 mm), MIS-E (hole pattern = 200 x 100 mm), MIS-F (hole pattern = 200 x 200 mm ONLY).
- Ten Year Warranty
We Also Recommend