Ergotron LX Dual Stacking Flat Panel Monitor Arm
Durable polished aluminum construction! Use this ingenious tool with your notebook and an external LCD or with two LCDs.
Create a productive multi-display configuration that lifts screens up to where they're easier to see while reclaiming valuable worksurface.
Optional Laptop Tray allows use of one LCD and one laptop (see picture above).
Improved LX Arm Features & Benefits:
- Polished aluminum construction offers greater durability and enhanced aesthetics
- Snap-fit cap secures interface of arms to extensions for greater stability
- New clamp and grommet mount base ensures greater stability of display and arm
*33% fewer errors reported when using multi-screen configurations; 24% of workers feel more comfortable when using multiple monitors.
*Source: NEC Display Solutions, University of Utah, ATI Technologies 2003 study "Productivity and Multi-Screen Displays"
Features and Benefits:
- Use with a notebook and LCD or with two LCDs
- Easy to use: Simple installation and effortless operation
- Extends LCDs or laptop up to 25" (64 cm) with an adjustment range of 18" (46 cm); push your displays out of the way when not in use
- 13" height range
- 85° tilt range
- 360° pan range (left to right)
- 360° rotation range
- Accommodates monitors up to 24"
- Maximum combined weight capacity: 40 lbs (Laptop Tray - 12 lbs max.)
- Optional Laptop Tray measures 9" wide x 9.25" - 15.75" deep
- 10 year warranty.
- Includes two (2) LCD arms and extensions, pole, desk clamp and grommet mount, one (1) notebook tray, notebook fastening kit (you choose: Velcro, non-slip pad or clips)
Larger displays (e.g. 23" to 24" screen sizes) cannot be positioned together in a side-by-side orientation; larger displays should be stacked one over the other.
Mfr Part #: 45-248-026
We Also Recommend