Ergotron 45-235-194 Neo-Flex Extend LCD Monitor Arm
Get the combination of value and versatility in this LCD desk mount solution. Extend and retract your LCD, tilt it up and down, and rotate the screen from landscape to portrait.
Install the arm at any point on the vertical pole - 9.5" (24 cm) variable height adjustment - placing the screen at the right height for you. Compact design frees up desktop space.
- Features 3-point telescoping motion.
- Easily position your LCD for the ideal viewing angle and viewing distance.
- Extends LCD out up to 22"; push display out of the way when not in use.
- Flexible: Install either two or one of the extension arms or just the LCD pivot.
- Cable management feature routes cables under the arm, out of the way.
- Provides premium long-life use while maintaining LCD touch-screen stability.
- Allows LCD to be rotated for portrait/landscape viewing.
- Includes two (2) extensions, LCD energy pivot, clamp mount, grommet mount.
- Max. Monitor Size: up to 24"; Max. Monitor Weight: 7 to 20 lbs
* Monitor depth greater than 2" (5 cm) may diminish capacity.
- Desk clamp attaches to surface edge 1/2" to 1-7/8" (13 to 48 mm) thick
- Grommet mount attaches through holes 5/16" to 2" wide and up to 2-1/2" thick.
- VESA FDMI MIS-D, 100/75, C (hole pattern: 100 x 100 mm & 75 x 75 mm).
- 9.5" variable height adjustment on pole.
- Lock-out feature can be used to prevent portrait-to-landscape rotation.
- Durable, easy-to-clean exterior composed of aluminum, high-grade plastic
and powder-coated painted steel.
- Warranty: Three (3) years
We Also Recommend