Ergotron 200-Series Wall Mount Dual Monitor Arm 45-231-200
The interlocking design of the 200 Series provides telescoping adjustment. Easily extend or retract your monitors through a 23" (58 cm) range of motion.
Features & Benefits:
- Position two LCDs where needed, then out of the way when not in use
- Touch-screen stability
- Cable management system routes and conceals cables under the arm
- Accommodates various display sizes; slide screens into place to align edges
- Extends out 23" or folds back to 5.7" from wall in storage position
- Rotate screens to view in either landscape or portrait mode
- Rugged steel construction
- Includes wall mount bracket, 2 extensions, crossbar and 2 sliding LCD mounts, VESA mounting screws.
- Maximum outside width of display is 21.25" (typical 22" screen-size monitor.
- Weight Capacity: 13 lbs (5.9 kg) per mount, 26 lbs (11.8 kg) total* *Note: Monitors must be equal in weight or +/- 1 pound (.45 kg)
- Monitor depth greater than 3" (7.5 cm) may diminish capacity.
- Install display mounts on the bow at +2.5° or -2.5° angle to optimize viewing.
- Monitors are installed with 8° inward off-set angle, creating a 16° viewing parabola for better sight lines.
- VESA FDMI, MIS-D, 75/100, C (hole patterns = 100 x 100 mm and 75 x 75 mm).
- Durable, easy-to-clean powder-coated painted steel exterior.
- Mounts to sturdy vertical surfaces. Where applicable, attach to wood stud.
- Warranty: Five (5) years
We Also Recommend