Workrite S2S 2472 Compact Sit-Stand Adjustable Keyboard System
The S2S Compact System offers the greatest user height adjustment range in an articulating keyboard arm available today: 16" above desk to 6" below. Coupled with the Compact Platform, it is designed for limited depth, straight worksurfaces and shallow keyboards that are less than 6″ deep.
Also available with an Ultra-thin Standard Platform for use with larger keyboards.
This system creates a sit to stand height range that allows fixed height workstations to become sit stand workstations. The removable palm support adjusts easily from side to side to accommodate both right or left mouse use. Includes our Pinnacle S2S keyboard arm with nylon glide track. Ultra-thin phenolic material backed by our lifetime warranty provides years of dependable quality and performance.
The compact design makes full storage possible on a 22″ track. An optional 17" track is available, however when fully retracted, the platform will exceed the desk edge by 3" when the 17" track is used.
Keyboard & Mouse platform:
- Sized for compact keyboards less than 6″ deep
- UltraThin .25″ solid phenolic construction
- Includes palm support for keyboard
- Right or Left hand reversible
- Available in black
- Optional clip on mouse palm support available
- System includes Pinnacle S2S keyboard arm
- Adjusts from 16″ above to 6″ below work surface
- No knob/no lever Lift-n-Lock height adjustment
- 30° tilt range: -20° +10° Smooth nylon glide track
- Meets ANSI/BIFMA X5.5 standards
- Fully stores on 22″ track
- Exceeds front of track 3″ on 17″ track
Optional Rectangular Corner Sleeve:
We Also Recommend