Office Master IU79PD 24-7 Intensive Use Heavy-Duty High-Back Chair
Perfectly suited for users of tall to extra-tall statures. 350 lbs max.
With heavy-duty components and an extra-durable ballistic nylon overlayer to protect the bottom half of the backrest from excessive wear, Office Master has over-engineered these chairs to provide you with complete 24/7 reliability.
The 24-7 Intensive Use, Heavy-Duty PD High-Back Ergonomic Task Chair is truly built to last in the most challenging of environments. High-back and large seat built for tall and extra-tall users.
IUPD Series designed to accommodate users up to 350 pounds.
All Intensive Use Heavy-Duty models include ergonomic features such as seat depth adjustment, memory foam seat cushion, independent seat and back tilting adjustment, EZ back height adjustment, and rocking tilt.
Optional equipment available includes a wide variety of Arms, Adjustable Lumbar, Cylinders, Casters, and Upholstered Back. See below for more detailed information.
A wide variety of 5 fabric grades as well as leather available with 429 total color options. See link to Fabric and Color catalog below:
NOTE: The above video demonstrates general adjustment capabilities which may vary depending on the model of the chair. The actual functions & appearance of your chair may differ from the video & illustration shown above. For a list of actual capabilities, please see the features list above or call 877-374-6872 for kind assistance. (Some options are available as an upgrade and would be selected at time of purchase).
Features & Benefits:
- Pneumatic lift
- Tilting backrest
- Easy back height adjustment
- Rocking tilt
- Seat tilting
- Seat depth adjustment
- Heavy-duty structure
- Dual tone oversized soft casters
- DCS memory foam seat
- Optional Adjustable Lumbar
- Seat Height Range: 17" - 22"
- Back Dimensions: 19.5" w x 28" h
- Seat Dimensions: 22" w x 18" - 21" d
- Overall Width: 28"
- Overall Height: 46.5" - 54.5"
- Weight Capacity: 350 lbs
- 7 year Limited Warranty
Note: Arm height adjustment ranges shown in the pdf below are affected when the DCS Memory Foam seat option is added to your chair. Subtract 1.5" from what's shown when DCS seat is added. For example, an arm height range of 9" - 12" will be 7.5" - 10.5" when DCS seat is added (all measurements are approx.).
Note: Seat height adjustment ranges shown below are affected when the DCS Memory Foam seat option is added to your chair. Add 1.5" to what is shown below when DCS seat is added. For example, a seat height range of 17" - 22" will be 18.5" - 23.5" when DCS seat is added (all measurements are approx.).
- 5" Black Heavy Duty - Seat height range: 17" - 22" (standard)
- 4" Black Heavy Duty - Seat height range: 16" - 20"
- 6" Black Heavy Duty - Seat height range: 18" - 24"
Memory Foam Seat Cushion (standard):
- Deluxe: DCS-S - Double Comfort Seating (DCS) Technology -- A comfort-layer of viscoelastic (memory) foam molded over OM high-resilience support foam for sigh-producing, long-lasting comfort.
Seat Slider (standard):
- SLD - Seat depth adjuster, for that perfect fit of back and seat.
Upholstered Back (optional):
- Matching fabric applied onto outer back shell of small chairs (Fabric Grades 1-4).
- Matching fabric applied onto outer back shell of small chairs (Fabric Grade 5).
- Scratch-resistant & extra-durable Ballistic Nylon applied onto outer backshell.
Coccyx-Cutout (Available ONLY with Grade 2 Soft-Sit or Grade 5 ComfortKnit fabrics)
- Hidden: Concealed ultra-soft foam reservoir to relieve tailbone (coccyx) pressure
- Visible: Ultra-soft foam reservoir to relieve tailbone (coccyx) pressur
We Also Recommend